This is torture

(A/N there is a swear word at the end but only one)
Virgil looked around before finding a basket,it was filled with blankets.Virgil pawed at the fabric,these must've just been washed.Virgil jumped on top of the cloths and sat down,the warm cloths felt amazing as he sprawled out and purred contently. Virgil looked around and saw Roman"Virgil,where did you go?"he asked looking under a table,he snickered and rested his head on his paws.Roman soon found him with a sigh of relief he sat down next to him"I just finished washing those,you know?"he grumbled at the cat,Virgil's ears leaned back as he smirked and pawed the cloths and leaving small scratches."bad kitty."Roman scolded softly but not touching him,Virgil gave a satisfied smile before sitting back up"I know."he teased.Virgil then brushed Roman's nose with the tip of his tail before jumping down,Roman gazed at Virgil for a moment"cat's don't usually have purple eyes,do they?"Roman asked. Virgil licked his paw and petted down his ear"they used to be blue,stupid red magic makes my eyes purple."he grumbled knowing he couldn't understand then glanced at a nearby mirror,he thought he saw a hint of his blue eyes.matter of fact,the purple specks in Logan's eyes have been starting to fade since he meant Patton.Virgil shook his head,this curse won't come undone,he wont fall in love with one of these weirdos!Virgil looked at Roman distastefully,Logan can make gogo eyes at Patton all he wants,that doesn't mean he'll ever like this guy.Virgil flicked his tail and shifted his paws"you hungry?"Roman asked,Virgil perked up his ears"I'll take that as a yes."Roman chuckled before standing up,he began walking to the kitchen with Virgil following behind.Roman opened the fridge and took out a can of food"hey,pat!bring Logan over!"Roman called as he placed down a can,Virgil looked at the condiments and saw tuna.Virgil looked up at Roman with a"really?"look"do you think I'll actually eat this because I'm a cat?"Virgil asked as Patton and Logan walked into the room,Logan ate his can gratefully"Virgil,this stuff tastes really good.try yours."Logan mewed pawing Virgil's can"this smells disgusting,what cat would eat this?"Virgil whined glaring at the food"Virgil,cats eat fish and that's a small fish."Logan said with a deadpan expression.Virgil sat down and turned away from the food"Roman,Virgil isn't eating."Patton said making the man look down at him,Roman sighed and sat on the floor in front of the can"hey,kitty."Roman whispered taking the can.Virgil turned to Roman,his ears turned back distastefully"this is tasty,see?"Roman asked taking a bite.Roman held back a gag"good!"Virgil groaned as Roman putted the can back and began to eat,it was alright compared to the stuff on the streets.Roman smiled and got back to his seat,after food Roman and Patton thought about what to do"they're strays,Roman!we can't put them in a shelter,they need to stay!"Logan was listening from around a corner with Virgil"Patton,this apartment isn't big enough!"Roman argued.Logan sighed sadly"Logan,no matter what they choose we can't stay either!"Logan looked up at me and Virgil could no longer see the purple in his eyes"Virgil,Patton is the nicest person I ever met.Roman gives you nothing but patience and compassion,how are they not kindness and compassion?"Virgil felt his fur bristle"you know you're in love with Patton!you love him but what about me!?Im still a cat,fur and all!Wouldn't you be a human if you fell in love with kindness?"Virgil yowled"we were given the same curse at the same time,you just need to fall in love with Roman!"Virgil felt his face heat"I won't get my hopes up on a silly assumption,we barely know them!"Logan hissed"I see how you look at him,you want to believe it!you're just too big of a asshole to admit when you're wrong!"Virgil lunged at his brother and clawed,Logan bit his brother's ear as they rolled back.they splitted and hissed,Virgil then swiped at claw across Logan's muzzle before bitting his shoulder"If you want to leave so badly then go,the door is right there!"logan yowled as he backed away"I'm not leaving without you!"Virgil hissed"then stop fighting!I'm not leaving!"logan hissed"because you're a kitten that believes in silly stories!"Virgil challenged"Virgil,if you fight me again you will leave without me."Logan warned,Virgil looked around the corner to see Roman and Patton still talking."fine."Virgil grumbled walking away.