Catnip pt.1

Patton petted Logan lovingly"who's a good kitty?"he mumbled,the cat letted out a content mew as he flicked his tail,Roman opened the door and walked in"hey,Roman!"Patton chirped"hey,Patton."Roman mumbled putting up his jacket,Virgil poked his head from a cloths basket and squinted at Roman.Roman smiled at the cat"you know you're not supposed to be in there,Virgil!"he called,Virgil tilted his ears back"you're not the boss of me,princey."he grumbled before nestling back into the cloths,Roman chuckled and walked to the basket before sitting down.Virgil poked his muzzle out"hey,storm could."he mumbled tickling the muzzle,Virgil sneezed and shot his head out the basket"what do you want?"he grumbled with a flick of his tail"can you get out of my cloths?i need those you know."Virgil smiled and turned around before scratching the cloths with his back paws"c'mon,Virgil."Roman groaned Virgil stifled a laugh"sorry,princey."then sniffed the air"h-hey,what's that?"he asked jumping out the basket,Roman gave a satisfied smile"you want some catnip,buddy?"Virgil tilted his head"what's catnip?"Roman then took out grounded out green stuff from his pocket and putted it infront of Virgil,Virgil sniffed the catnip as his eyes dilated"h-hey!this stuff smells good!"he mewed taking a few bites,Logan rolled his eyes.Virgil finished the catnip and gave a goofy smile"this stuff tastes good too!thanks,princey!"he purred leaning against Roman's leg and purring contently"you like catnip don't you?"Roman laughed petting the suddenly affectionate cat,Virgil blushed and leaned into the touch"yeah!can I have more?"Logan soon got annoyed how loud his brother was on catnip and walked into Patton's room for quiet.
A/N I am TRASH!i haven't had any inspiration so I just made a little thing to past the time,I hope I recover from this lack of inspiration and make a actually good chapter soon!