Breaking spells

Roman ran through the streets with Virgil,Thomas,Danny,Remy,and Emile to his and Patton's apartment.once he opened the door he called out"Patton!"the fatherly figure came from around the corner and saw the party of people in the door"where's Logan?"Roman asked as everyone walked in,the dark grey cat walked in from another room and stared at the group.Virgil ran forward"Logan!it's dad!"he cheered looking over his shoulder at Thomas.Logan gasped"Dad!"Logan yelled as he nestled against Thomas's leg"Logan,have you been taking care of Virgil?"Thomas asked as he sat down and petted Logan"Roman,who are these people?"Patton asked as Roman walked towards him"it's a long story but these two are actually humans and I brought their dad and friends."Patton stared at Roman then at the group of strangers before nodding"Logan did seem like a weird cat."Logan licked Thomas's hand and purred"I can't believe a dragon witch would do this to my boys."Thomas grumbled as he stood back up"Logan,your such a cute kitty!"Emile squealed as he picked Logan up"careful honey!"Danny warned as Remy petted Virgil.after a lot of explaining it was getting dark"so,how do we break the curse?"Patton asked,Virgil jumped onto the counter with Logan where everyone sat Patton looked at the two and stood up"I have a idea!"he chirped as he left the room.Patton came back with some Play-Dough and placed the clump infront of the cats,Virgil stared at it for a moment before calling at the substance.he clawed the curse into the Play-Dough and sat down"who are kindness and compassion?"Thomas asked with a look that said"and do I approve of them?"Roman thought for a moment"well,Patton was kind to Logan."Logan nodded and jumped into Patton's lap"and I've been trying to get Virgil to trust me,that could be compassion."Virgil flicked his ears back nervously"Patton,didn't Logan have purple eyes?"Patton looked into Logan's now deep blue eyes"yeah..so did Virgil."Roman looked into Virgil's now silver eyes making him blush"that must be the color of the magic."Danny suggested."ok,the curse says to get their necklace without causing harm...we can do that.right?"Patton looked to Logan"Loggie,can I?"Logan nodded with a giant smile as he prodded his forehead against Patton's,Patton giggled and slowly grabbed the black fabric around Logan's neck.Virgil watched as Patton carefully took off the necklace,a dark purple mist surrounded Logan and grew.once the mist disappeared Virgil gasped,Logan was human again!he was in Patton's lap still and still nestled him but as he opened his dark blue eyes and looked around he smiled"Logan!"Patton chirped with bright blush"Patton!"Logan exclaimed and hugged his partner,Patton gladly returned the hug."Logan!"Emile,Remy,and Thomas cheered as they joined in.Virgil felt a sinking feeling as everyone turned to him,Roman rested his arm on the table"Virgil?"he asked softly.Virgil smiled at Roman and climbed over Roman's shoulders like how he'd done hours ago,for the last time.I'm going home.Roman grabbed the moon piece of the necklace and time seemed to slow down as Roman took it off,a tingling feeling went through Virgil's body as a purple fire surrounded him unlike the smoke from Logan.when he opened his eyes and looked around he was hugging Roman from around the back of the chair,Roman turned and looked at Virgil with his face bright red.Virgil blushed as well and slowly rested his forehead against Roman's,Roman was now eye to eyes with the slightly shorter man"Virgil..."he mumbled wistfully.Virgil smiled"Roman..."Virgil mocked silently"thank you."he whispered into Roman's ear,the entire group besides Patton and Roman hugged Virgil with cheers.once everyone was done it was a little awkward between the four of Patton,Logan,Roman and Virgil."Logan,"Patton held Logan's hand making him turn to Patton"I love you too."he mumbled making Logan blush"h-how did you know I was going to say that?"Logan asked"you had to fall in love with kindness didn't you?"Logan smiled down at Patton"ye-"Logan was cut off by Patton pulling on his tie.he leaned forward from the force and met Patton's lips,it was a small peck as Patton letted Logan go.Logan stayed quiet as Patton skipped away,Thomas and the other we're celebrating so no one noticed.Virgil leaned against the wall with his biggest smile,he was going home and he was no longer a cat!Roman walked over nervously"hey,kitty."he mumbled jokingly making Virgil roll his eyes playfully"real funny,charming."Roman leaned on the wall beside Virgil and stayed silent for a moment"Virgil...I'm going to be honest.i don't want you to go,I'll miss you."Virgil looked to the floor"Roman-"Roman kept rambling though"I'll miss your smile and your sassy ness,it took me awhile to realize it but..I love you."Virgil stood infront of Roman and batted him on the nose as if his hand was still a paw"Roman!"Roman looked down at Virgil uneasily"I love you too,princey.i still haven't decided if I'm going with my dad,stop being dramatic!"Roman chuckled"you love me too?"Virgil smirked at Roman"yes."Roman smiled back"how much?"Virgil putted a hand on Roman's chest making him blush scarlet"enough to do this."Virgil purred as he kissed Roman,he stayed in the moment for a while before parting."you ok,princey?you're a little red."Virgil sneered making Roman snap out of his daze"I love you."he mumbled"me too."Virgil mumbled back before walking away"wait,you didn't say'I love you too'!"Roman called as he ran after Roman.
A/N I know it's trash,I just had to post something!