chapter 6

"Bing"

"Bing" 

"Bing"

"Bing"

Uh what's that noise it's so annoying. I slowly open my eyes to my phone making the noise. I pick it up and see who it is.

Angry boi🧡😡 : hey

Angry boi🧡😡 : I'm outside

Angry boi🧡😡 : Hello?

Angry boi🧡😡 : Are you going to make me wait all day or something?

(Y/N) :  Oh I am so sorry I'll be right down!

I spring out of bed and race to get my clothes on brush my teeth and brush my hair all at the same time.

    (Up at the top is what I pictured her wearing but you can change it if you want)

I run down stairs and I open the door to find Bakugo standing there and is he staring at me? "What are you staring at?" He shook his head "oh..uh...nothing. are you..uh..ready to go?" He said pointing over his shoulder. "Oh yea-"
"WAIT!" yelled a mad voice
Oh no he sounds angry. If he says anything to me like he usually does then Bakugo will know my secret. But I can't just leave or he might chase after me and make thinks worse. Oh screw it Bakugo cant know what goes on in this house. I tried to lift my foot but I'm frozen in place not from a quirk or anything but from fear. And then I hear it
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM
It's just him walking but all I hear is a monster coming for me. "Well who are you." Boomed my father beside me. "Um.. my name is Bakugo and me and (Y/N) is supposed to study with some friends back at my place." I sneak a peek at my dad and he looks pissed. "Oh is that so well my daughter didn't say anything about or even asked for my permission." I can feel his eye burning holes in the back of my head. He sounded so calm but I can hear the anger and rage in the back of his voice. It makes me start shaking. "..I'm so sorry father...you were asleep when I came home yesterday and I didn't think of it this morning." I tried to sound normal but there already so much fear in my voice. And I know Bakugo hears it. "And so you decide to sneak out of the house behind my back.!" I jump at his voice. And I'm starting to feel the tears. "Well you know what the punishment is for that dont you." He reaches and puts his hand on my shoulder. I flinch at his touch and I am shaking so hard it feels like the whole house might shake with me. "WELL DO YOU!" he yells and at this point I'm crying not wanting to answer not wanting Bakugo to know my secret. My father tightens his grip to were I'm sure my shoulder might break. " yes..yes father I do.." my voice fails me and breaks half way through. I have to bite my lip to keep from yelling out in pain from his grip. I finally look over at Bakugo and I have never seen him so angry he looks like he will blast him in his face. But if he does that then it only makes it worse on me and I know Bakugo would if he could. So I make a small wine and that gets his attention and shake my already shaking head and give him a look saying no through my tear full eyes. "Oh and make sure you behave yourself I wouldn't want to give you even more punishment know would I" he almost laughs at what he said cuz of course he would want to give more punishment to me he probably will when I get home. "Yes father i will." I'm shaking and crying even more now. " Good, good you may go now and makes sure not to disappoint me." He pushes me out the door and I fall on to my knees. He then slams the door while laughing.

I jump at the door slam and then start crying some more because everything is ruined! I know have to explain to Bakugo what's happening and he will know my miserable life and what's worse is have to come back home to a really pissed off abusive father. "Hey (Y/N) I'm right here ok." He walks up to me and kneels down and puts his hand on my shoulder for me to flinch so hard that he retracts his hand. I pull him into a hug to were I'm clinging to his shirt for dear life and cry into his shoulder. "I dont know what to do...Bakugo I'm broken..I just don't know what to do anymore." I cry to him. "Hey, hey its ok calm down. I'm right here so no one can get you now ok. I'm right here." He starts rubbing my back and put his head in my hair and just holds me. Those are the nicest words I have heard in a long time and I needed them so badly that it hurt. "Thank you" he seemed surprised "Your thanking me for what"
"For being here" I cried and pulled him closer and held on to him so tight like he might float away. We just stay there for a while just holding each other no one said anything but something changed between them they now share a secret that will hold them close because they need to hold each other. From here on out when something happens to the one person they will always go to the other for support. They will count on each other and hold each other when they need it. They will become one with each other. Even tho they dont know it yet.