Chapter 7: For His Little Tiger

(S/R: (I couldn't think of any English songs) "Boy in Luv" by BTS)

Thank the fucking Lord! Jungkook's thoughts say, a relieved smirk forming on his handsome face.

You see, the news reporter just spoke the words that took most of Jungkook's stress off his shoulders; "the evidence police thought was useful, was, in fact, one of the victim's thumbprints, unlike what they thought were the culprit's. At the current point of time, police have no leads or suspects."

Now, Jungkook can concoct his plan to make Taehyung officially his.

I'll do it when he comes over on the weekend. For now though, I'll go to the shop and buy him a present... I know he'll love it!

What Jungkook has in mind for a present is not something you would give to someone on a daily basis - if not, ever.

Jungkook heads out of the house, sliding his hand gun into his hoodie pocket, for safety.

Being the happy bunny he is at he moment, he puts a little bounce into his step, almost skipping. He is beyond happy. The last time he felt this giddy was when he murdered his parents.

Arriving at a shop that isn't too big, nor too small, Jungkook steps inside and walks to the cashier to ask if they have what he wants.

"Hey?" He asks the lady who is sorting out the cigarettes, her back turned to him.
"Yeah, what?" She asks turning around, immediately making Jungkook's eyes widen.

The lady behind the counter instantly recognises Jungkook.
"You! You didn't pay the right amount at the bar!" She says angrily.

Jungkook walks away from the fuming lady, deciding it might be better if he just looked for what he wanted and dealt with her later.

He eventually finds what he wants, grabs it and walks up to the counter, taking out his wallet. He pays the lady, who is still spitting accusations at him, before walking out of the shop.

Jungkook hears the lady let out a cranky growl and chuckles to himself. He didn't pay the right amount again. This time he did it to purposely to piss her off.

Jungkook softly smiles at the purple shock collar he got for Taehyung. It'll be perfect for his little tiger.

(Cliche time!)
Jungkook takes a turn into an alleyway, a shorter route to his house. Suddenly, he's pushed against the brick wall, so quickly that he drops the shock collar box.

"Hey!" Jungkook exclaims angrily. The guy who pinned Jungkook against the wall laughs lowly, aiming a gun at the other's forehead.
"Shut up and come with me." The man demands.

"Okay." Jungkook says calmly, following the creepy dude as he drags the younger out of the alley. Even if Jungkook's confused, it doesn't faze him too much as he pulls his own gun out, pulling the trigger and dryly giggling as the man's body drops to the ground.

Licking some of the blood splatter off his handsome face, Jungkook gets away as quick as possible, picking up the shock collar box on his way back home.

*TAEHYUNG FOCUS*

Taehyung, to say the least, was excited to go to Jungkook's on the weekend. He was disappointed in himself when he said Jungkook couldn't go to his house.

Of course he wanted Jungkook to come over, but his parents would never allow it. Taehyung knows it's because of their work. He knows Jungkook would freak out if he happened to find a gun laying around, or if he found files of policemen sitting in a folder titled "HITLIST".

Taehyung was feeling annoyed that his parents got themselves into dealing with a mafia, but he can't help the way he feels.

He especially can't help the way he feels about Jungkook. It's almost been three weeks and he thinks he's already fallen for the boy who constantly stares at him.

Taehyung was watching the news and saw that there still weren't any leads on the shooting he witnessed. How can someone have the ability to commit two homicides in one night, with a witness and not leave any traces behind? I didn't even catch a glance of anyone that night, except the two guys gay bashing me.

Taehyung was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard his phone ring. He checks the caller ID before picking up.

"Hey Joong-Ki."

"Hey Tae. Whatcha up to?" Jungkook asks.

"Not much, just thinking."

"What are you thinking about?"

Well, I was thinking about you, but my mind wandered.

"Nothing. What about you? What are you doing?"

"Well, I went to the shop and on my way back home this guy tried kidnapping me, but I-" Jungkook stopped before the said something about him shooting the other guy.
"-but I got away safely."

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you? Did you call the police?" Taehyung asks worriedly. Hold it together Tae, he said he's safe.

"Yeah, I called the police, and no, I'm not hurt. I'm fine."

"That's good. So, umm... Is there a reason you called me at 9:30 at night?" Taehyung asks, just realising the time. His parents should be home soon.

"Oh yeah, sorry, I got a bit sidetracked. I just wanted to tell you I bought a present for you - that's why I went to the shop."

"Why would you buy me a present?" He asks, noticing that might have sounded rude.
"Sorry, that came out wrong. I meant, you didn't have to."

"I wanted to because you're my friend and-" Taehyung didn't hear the rest of Jungkook's sentence because he hears his father yell him from downstairs.

"Tae, your mother and I need to talk to you!" His dad calls.

"Uh, sorry Joong-Ki. I have to go. See you at school tomorrow."

"Bye." Jungkook says from the other end of the line, sadly, still wanting to talk to Taehyung.

Taehyung walked downstairs, seeing his mother and father sitting in the loungeroom, sad looks on their faces.

_A_U_T_H_O_R_'S_N_O_T_E_
Holy heck, this is finally going to get interesting. I do hope y'all are liking this. The more people that read it, the more motivation I have to write it. Thank you Apple Juiceans!