Chapter 11: So, Deal?

(S/R: "One Damn Good Mistake" by Miss Benny)

Namjoon ignores Jungkook and starts looking around the house anyway, heading straight for his bedroom. Jimin and Jin go to the bathroom to see the men are just waking up.

Jungkook stands in front of Namjoon, blocking his path.
"Jungkook, let me past."
"No. I'm not going to let you take him." Jungkook holds his ground.
"Jimin! Jin! I need a bit of help." Namjoon calls out to them.

Jin and Jimin leave the three men in the bathroom, going to assist Namjoon.
"Jungkook, I won't tell you again. Let me past." Namjoon demands. Jungkook doesn't care about anyone but Taehyung at the moment, and he's not going to let these three take him away.

"No." Jungkook replies. Suddenly, Jimin and Jin grab hold of Jungkook's arms, doing their best to restrain him. Namjoon walks past and checks in Jungkook's bedroom.

He comes back with an odd expression on his face.
"So, we kinda have a situation." The three others look at him, confused.
"Why?" Jimin asks, releasing his grip on Jungkook's arm.

"Uh... Take a look for yourself. You too Jin." They both walk into the bedroom, coming back out with the same facial expression as Namjoon.
"What is it?" Jungkook questions.
"You know how everyone here is like... Sketchy? Well, that guy in your bedroom is sketchy in his own way." Namjoon says.

"I still don't get it..."
"What we mean is Namjoon and I were sent to protect him because his parents, who are part of a mafia, owe that mafia money. So the mafia is trying to kidnap him and trade him with the money. And we are meant to stop him from being kidnapped." Jimin says, doing a much better job of explaining than what Namjoon did.

"Okay, but I'm already doing a better job at protecting him than you guys." Jungkook tells them.
"Why don't you three work together in protecting the kid? It'll be safer for him and easier for you." Jin suggests. Namjoon and Jimin nod, but Jungkook isn't so sure.

What if they hurt his baby? What if they turn Taehyung into the mafia and become backstabbers?
"Fine, but he's still mine, got it?" Jungkook says firmly, earning okay's from everyone.

"So, what are we going to do with those men in the bathroom?" Jimin asks.
"We'll interrogate them." Namjoon says, starting to make his way toward the bathroom. He stops and everyone freezes when they hear a thump come from Jungkook's bedroom.

Jungkook immediately goes to his room, finding Taehyung on the floor. He must've rolled off the bed. He's wide awake and staring at the four men standing in front of him. Jungkook picks him up and puts him back on the bed.

Taehyung doesn't know what to do. He's trapped in a house with a serial killer and three more dodgy characters.
"It's okay, we aren't going to hurt you." Jin reassures. Taehyung obviously doesn't believe him.

"I guess we have a bit of explaining to do. First of all, do you know your parents are in a mafia?" Namjoon starts. Taehyung slowly nods his head.
"Okay, that makes things a little easier. Do you know your parents owe the mafia money?"

Taehyung shakes his head.
"Okay, well they do. The mafia's plan was to kidnap you and trade you for the money. We're here to protect you." Namjoon explains. Taehyung looks unsure.

Jimin walks up to him and takes the duct tape off his mouth.
"Now, tell us what you're thinking."

Taehyung bites his bottom lip, thinking. He can't stop eyeing Jungkook as he speaks.
"What?"
"We are here to protect you from the Black Assassins - a mafia gang that will kill anyone in their way to get what they want." Jimin repeats.

"How do I know you aren't lying to me?" Taehyung asks, not sure if anything these strangers are telling him is true.
"You don't. We're asking a fucking lot, but we need you to trust us." Namjoon says.

"I'll try to trust you, but you have to promise me something." Taehyung says, gaining everyone's full attention.
"You have to keep him away from me." Taehyung points to Jungkook.

"No, no, no, we made a deal." Jungkook says, turning to the other three.
"What deal?" Taehyung questions.
"You're Jungkook's and he can do whatever he wants with you in exchange for him letting us protect you." Jin explains.

Taehyung furrows his eyebrows in confusion.
"That makes no sense."
"We know that already. So, we can't promise to keep him away from you. Any other deals you want to make?" Jimin asks.

Taehyung thinks for a moment. What can he do...?
"Okay then, let me stay in touch with my friends. If you promise not to kill or hurt me, I'll promise not to tell them anything about this." Taehyung lied of course. He had to tell someone about it.

Hoseok and Yoongi were the perfect people to tell, they could keep a secret as big as this.
"Okay, you can keep in touch with them, but if the cops show up, we won't be the only ones going to jail. Your parents will too." Namjoon says.

Okay, now is not the time to tell them my parents might've skipped town...
"So, deal?" Taehyung asks suggestively.
"Deal."