Chapter 16: Segsihan Geos

(S/R: "Villain" by Stephanie Mabey)

Jungkook lays awake, not being able to sleep because he's accustomed to not much sleep. Taehyung mutters something, moving around a little, turning to face Jungkook and cuddling up to him.

"What was that, darling?" Jungkook asks, attempting to talk to Taehyung while the other is still asleep, just to entertain himself.
"Are they gonna get me..." Taehyung replies, barely whispering.

Jungkook chuckles to himself.
"No, they aren't gonna get you. You're safe with me."
"They got in and tried to take me..." Taehyung says, keeping the conversation going, much to Jungkook's amusement.

"Don't worry, honey, it won't happen again." Jungkook says quietly, making Taehyung smile.
"Thank you Jungkookie..."
"I like the nickname, but could you call me segsihan geos instead?" Jungkook says, deciding to play around a little.

"Okay... Segsihan geos..." Taehyung mumbles. Jungkook giggles quietly, smirking. He really must not know what he's saying.

"Will you call me that tomorrow when you're awake?"
"Okay..." Jungkook chuckles again.
"What do you want me to call you?" Jungkook asks the still fast asleep Taehyung.

"Tiger..." Taehyung answers.
"Alright tiger, time to go back to sleep okay?" Jungkook says, finishing off their conversation.
"Goodnight segsihan geos..." Taehyung snuggles into Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook rests his head atop Taehyung's, finally feeling some form of sleepiness taking over him.

_-THE NEXT MORNING-_

Taehyung wakes up, realising he's snuggled into Jungkook's chest, awfully close due to the recliner being quite small - and the fact Jungkook is hugging him.

Taehyung tries wriggling out of his arms, only to be pulled in closer by the other.
"No, I don't want to get up." Jungkook whines, keeping his eyes shut.

Taehyung rolls over, getting pulled even closer to Jungkook. Jungkook digs his nose into the crook of Taehyung's neck, breathing gently. Jimin and Hoseok are both wide awake. They look over at a struggling Taehyung and try holding back their laughter.

Obviously they can't hold it in and burst out in sheepish laughter. Taehyung doesn't fail to notice a dead asleep Yoongi back hugging Jimin. He smirks.
"Jimin, looks like you got a little someone hugging you too." Jimin snaps his mouth shut and blushes.

"Tiger~" Jungkook whispers into Taehyung's ear, smirking and opening his eyes.
"W-what?" Taehyung stutters, feeling the other's warm breath tickling his neck.
"Do you remember our little conversation last night?"

"No- holy shit, was I sleep talking again?" Taehyung says, slightly panicked. What of he said something embarrassing?
"You sure were. And now I have permission to call you tiger. Oh, and one other small detail." Jungkook says, rather smugly.

Taehyung silently says prayers to himself.
"What small detail?" Taehyung asks slowly. Jungkook chuckles.
"You promised to call me segsihan geos from now on."

Taehyung mentally and physically face palms. Why do I talk in my sleep?
"Did I hear that correctly?" Hoseok asks, smirking at Taehyung.
"Unfortunately..." He replies. Jungkook and Hoseok chuckle, along with Jimin who's been silently eavesdropping.

Jin enters the room, Namjoon trailing closely behind him. Jin tilts his head, raising an eyebrow.
"What's everyone laughing about?" He questions. Jimin and Hoseok laugh harder. Hoseok attempts explaining the situation as Taehyung hears Jungkook giggle.

"Oh my god, you're all actual children aren't you?" Namjoon states after hearing the story. Jin sighs, chuckling a little.
"I'm going to make some breakfast, then we're leaving, okay?" Jin tells the others, Yoongi not listening because he's still dead asleep.

The other boys nod their heads and Jin goes to the kitchen, Namjoon going as well, deciding to help Jin out. Jimin freezes, body going completely stiff when Yoongi moves around, hugging him tighter and nuzzling his head into the latter's neck.

Hoseok keeps laughing.
"Yah, shut up before I decide to put you first on my hitlist." Jimin threatens, glaring at Hoseok. Hoseok calms down, breathing deeply to let himself relax a little.

"Tiger~ what's my name?" Jungkook asks, teasing Taehyung. Taehyung crosses his arms, blushing a little.
"Segsihan geos." He mumbles.
"Pardon, I didn't hear you?" Jungkook says, a smug grin formed on his lips.

Taehyung rolls his eyes, annoyed at Jungkook's childishness.
"Segsihan geos." Taehyung repeats, louder and clearer this time round.
"That's better." Jungkook kisses Taehyung's nape, licking it afterwards.

Taehyung wipes away the others saliva with his hand, sighing.
"You really need to stop doing that." He says, wiping his hand on his shirt.
"Not in a million years, tiger."

_A_U_T_H_O_R_'S_N_O_T_E_
(If you don't know what "segsihan geos" means, it means "sexy thing". This was a bit of a shorter chapter. I kinda had to finish it quicker because me and my stupid brain did something to my phone keyboard and now it's small and in the middle of the screen - and I changed the background of it somehow - so yeah. Happy holidays Apple Juiceans!