Chapter 24: I'll Always Be Here

(S/R: "All Of Me" by John Legend)

He heard it, he knew he heard it. His tiger was crying. Jungkook didn't care if Taehyung was finished getting changed or not, he turned around.

They had just arrived back at the holiday house (which was turning into a normal house now) and everyone wanted to sleep. So, Jungkook and Taehyung were just getting changed.

Jungkook had already finished changing into his Pj's, and when he heard a small sniffle from Taehyung, he immediately turned around to see what the matter was.

"Baby, what's wrong-" Taehyung turned around, shirtless. Jungkook looked down at the other's stomach, seeing the word "faggot" engraved in his skin over and over again. He ran up to him, embracing him in a warm, loving hug.

Jungkook could feel his blood boiling. How could they do that to his baby? He gave Taehyung a kiss on his head, letting him cry onto his shoulder.
"How could they do that to you?" Taehyung shrugs weakly, sobbing and sniffling.

"It's okay, my little prince. They're all gone now. I'm here, I'll always be here." Jungkook comforts, stroking Taehyung's hair. They sit down on their bed, Jungkook's letting Taehyung sit on his lap.

The older cried into Jungkook's chest, keeping a tight hold of his shirt. Jungkook started gently rocking back and forth, soothing Taehyung.
"Just get some sleep, okay baby?" Taehyung nods, wiping his nose with the back of his hand.

He goes to get his Pj shirt, but Jungkook picks him up bridal-style, sitting him up carefully on the bed. Jungkook gets Taehyung's Pj shirt and puts it on the other, covering up his scars.

Taehyung smiles through his tears, hugging Jungkook's waist and pulling him down on the bed with him. Jungkook willingly falls onto the bed, next to Taehyung. He wipes away the other's remaining tears, hushing him.

"Time for sleeping now." He says softly as Taehyung koala-hugs him. They give each other a deep kiss goodnight, Taehyung burying his face into Jungkook's chest.
"Goodnight, Jungkookie~" he says sleepily.
"Night night, Tiger." Jungkook replies, pulling Taehyung closer as they start to drift off.

_A_U_T_H_O_R_'S_N_O_T_E_
Just a filler, sorry!
Anyway, hope you're enjoying this. This book is coming to an end... :(
Anyways, vote, comment, whatever. See you later Apple Juiceans!