Chapter 15: Planning

(S/R: "runaway" by Hayley Kiyoko)

A single footstep is heard, coming from the loungeroom, relieved sighs following immediately after. Jungkook stands up, walking out of the room and peaking into the loungeroom.

"It's safe, c'mon." Jungkook tells Taehyung, motioning for him to come. Taehyung cautiously gets up from the bed, huffing out a relieved sigh of his own when he sees the Black Assassins dead, along with the two sketchy salesmen.

"Get your things, we're leaving." Namjoon instructs. Everyone collects their clothes and own things (Hoseok, Yoongi and Taehyung were bought clothes and the others brought some of their own). Jin packs a bag full of food, enough for all of them. Jimin is put in charge of the guns and knives, putting them in a cardboard box and chucking it into the back of Namjoon and Jin's seven seater car.

Jungkook and Namjoon lead Yoongi, Taehyung and Hoseok to the car, making them stay put. Jungkook sits in the very back with Taehyung and all their supplies.

Once everyone is finished doing their jobs, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin sit in the middle row of seats, Jin driving and Namjoon in the front with him. They drive off, clueless about where they're going.

Everyone is quiet, only ragged breathing can be heard throughout the entirety of the car. Finally, Namjoon speaks up.
"Jin is going to take us to my apartment, once we're there, we'll discuss what's going to happen." He explains.

Taehyung leans back in his seat, the shock just setting in. His heart starts racing, adrenaline finally kicking in. He shakes, unable to stop.
"You okay, tiger?" Jungkook asks, concerned for the one he loves so much. He rests a hand on Taehyung's thigh in a way to comfort the other.

"W-what just happened?" Taehyung asks, eyes wide when he faces Jungkook. Jungkook removes his hand from the other's thigh, instead wrapping his arms around Taehyung.

He gives him a kiss on the head, holding him close.
"Don't worry, baby. You're safe now. I'll make sure nobody hurts you." Jungkook says in a soothing voice, resting his head on Taehyung's.

Taehyung stares blankly at the back of Yoongi's seat. He unknowingly wraps his own arms around Jungkook, just wanting warmth and comfort.
"It's going to be okay, sweetie."

Around fifteen minutes later, they arrive at an apartment complex. Namjoon lead the way, Jin sticking by Hoseok's side, Jimin by Yoongi's and Jungkook by Taehyung's, to make sure they didn't attempt to make an escape.

They pile into the elevator, heading for the fourth floor. The seven of them get to the fourth floor, following Namjoon to room number 398.

Once everyone is inside, Namjoon locks the door behind him. They all sit in the loungeroom, Taehyung being pulled up into Jungkook's lap as they sit on the couch.
"Okay, first of all, the Black Assassins most likely followed us here, so we can't stay here long, don't get too comfortable." Namjoon starts.

"Alright, Jin's agreed we can stay at his holiday house, it's in the middle of nowhere, so the Black Assassins won't find us easily. Our number one priority is making sure Taehyung doesn't get into the hands of the Black Assassins. Hoseok and Yoongi, you've suddenly been dragged into this, so you'll need to learn how to use a gun - you too, Taehyung. Your parents hired Jimin and I to protect you, one day you'll need to protect yourself." Namjoon says, planning everything out in a very smart way indeed.

Everyone nods.
"Now, we can stay here for the night and go to the holiday house tomorrow morning. I'm sleeping in my own bed, you guys can fight over where you're sleeping." Namjoon says, smiling sheepishly.

Jimin raises his hand.
"I dibs the couch!" He says, pushing everyone else off the couch, including Jungkook and Taehyung.
"Yah!" Jungkook scolds. Taehyung stands up, jumping onto the armchair.
"I dibs the armchair!" He says, claiming the reclining chair.

Jungkook smirks, standing up and sitting on the recliner next to Taehyung.
"Me too." Jungkook smirks. Hoseok sighs.
"I'll sleep on the floor, then."
"Yah, what about me and Jin?" Yoongi asks, folding his arms.

"Well, Jin's obviously going to sleep with Namjoon-" Hoseok starts.
"What?! W-what do y-you mean?" Jin asks, blushing ridiculously.
"Well, you guys are together, right?" Jimin says. Namjoon's eyes widen.
"How did you know? We didn't tell anyone- we made it too obvious, didn't we?"

Everyone in the room nods.
"Fine, where am I going to sleep, then?" Yoongi questions. A smug grin forms on Hoseok's lips.
"Well... The couch is big enough for two people. And even better - you're both small!" He says happily, referring to Jimin and Yoongi.

Jimin gulps, shaking his head.
"I-I don't th-think-"
"Sure." Yoongi says casually, too calm for Jimin's liking.
"I mean, it's only one night." Jimin mumbles reluctantly.

_A_U_T_H_O_R_'S_N_O_T_E_
Well, that just happened. Anyway, I hope y'all are enjoying Christmas holidays. Some places are snowy, others are boiling hot and are cooking people alive- *cough* me *cough*. Hope you Aussies survive! Stay safe, the weather is legit unpredictable atm. Btw the girl who sings the song recommendation (check her out!) is gay... SUPPORT THE GAYS! Am I right? Hope you're enjoying, see ya Apple Juiceans!!!