•Chapter 2•

Todorokis POV:

"Oh uhh hi Todoroki!" (Y/n) said to me while staring down after tripping into me and hitting the floor. Her face seemed slightly red.

"(Y/n) do you know how cold the floor is?... you can get off now" I tell her. She quickly gets off and helps me up while everyone else is either laughing or trying not to laugh.

It shouldn't be that surprising though because everyone knows how clumsy (Y/n) can be, this happens at least once a week.

One time She, Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, and I were having a study session at her grandmother's library and she completely knocked over a row of organized books with one little touch of her finger.

Ever since Midoriya and I went against eachother at the sports festival, I have been more open to others, and especially to (Y/n).

(Y/n) and I have been close ever since she payed for my coffee after she spilled the one before on me... on accident of course. She was sweet enough to offer me a new shirt as well but I told her the only way she can help is if she let's me use the library as a study area for my other friends and I.

(Y/n) said yes as long as she gets to join in, and we have been friends ever since.

••••••••

"Todoroki, can you explain to me how it is always you I bump into?" (Y/n) asked. Her hair was down, which is very rare.

She always asked that same question and usually I replied with the same but, this time I felt like saying something different and not normally something I would say.

"Maybe it is fate (Y/n)" Wait? Did I really just say THAT out of all the different answers!?  Lately whenever I am around (Y/n) I start lose focus. I feel brighter and happier when I am next to her. Was that what people called a crush?

UGH!  I could not let these emotions get to me. I needed to focus on my studies and other stuff but how could I when she makes me feel this way.

Her face was almost as shocked a mine and she burst out with laughter

"What the hell Todoroki! When did you get a sense of humor" I slightly chuckled at her comment and was about to say sorry before... he cut in.

"HEY ICY-HOT AND CLUMSY ASS! WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP AND STOP FLIRTING WITH EACHOTHER" Anyone could have heard Bakugo Katsuki all the way to the United States.

Bakugo has clear anger issues and is in constantly in my way of the #1 hero spot. My excuse of a father is now the #1 hero since All Might retired, he is also on the list of those I want to beat the spot.

Even though I use my fire side now, The ice side will be the first I summon in a fight or battle. I still show no respect towards my father and will not until he earns it.

Finally (Y/n) says to Bakugo "Well then... okay Boomer." It's an overused term in my opinion but she made it seem funny. My small chuckle turns into a "try not to laugh look" which I have not had in a long time. It is only when I am with her and the others when I laugh like that.

Bakugo gripped his fist "WHAT DID YOU SAY CLUMSY ASS! I WILL BLOW YOU UP IF YOU KEEP TALKING LIKE THAT." Bakugo had small explosions coming from his hands. (Y/n's) face turns from complete and sudden shock, into a giant fit of laughter and that's when I let my laugh out to, and everyone else also. I swear I even saw Mr. Aizawa smirk a little as well.

"Kacchan, you shouldn't yell like that in c-class" Midoriya stuttered quietly. I thought it would be Ida saying that, but not this time.

Somehow it is always Kirishima that is able to have Bakugo be "calm". Today is one of those weird days where everyone is stressed out and can't wait for the weekend. Well in this case, winter break.

"Tch... Whatever Deku. Oi~ HEY SHITTY HAIR GET OVER HERE AND HELP ME WITH THIS QUESTION ALREADY" Kirishima rushed to Bakugo and everything settled down.

(Y/n) and I finished our extra credit and set it on Mr. Aizawa's desk, who was already asleep after Bakugo's outburst.

I wish I could sleep right now. My head was spinning with questions and my heart is filled with unknown feeling for (Y/n). Usual before I train I get a blended coffee and take naps after any extra homework, and today I'm doing just that.

--------------

~And that is it folks. It is late now sooo.

Also this chapter is just whoaaaaa. It is currently 1:11 am and I am here working on a book. How fun!

Hope you like this chapter

~nyx