•Chapter 4•

Todoroki's POV:

Damn...

So glad I asked her.

But I feel there is more to say. I'll just wait until I figure out these feelings.

After I walked back from the coffee shop I decided to head back to my father and shower.

I want (Y/n) to be with us both days for Christmas, so maybe she can come over early Wednesday?All I know is that I really want to see her again.

Hopping out of the shower and getting dressed, I walk out towards the hallway. I hear my old man talking to someone on the phone.

"Wait WHAT, he didnt mention a single thing to me about him going to be with you. You think I will just LET him go. Oh no, not without talking to him first!" Endeavor shouted through the phone.

I could hear a faint female voice. Was that my mother, are they talking about me?

"SHOTO. I know you are listening. GET.OVER.HERE. NOW!" It is so amusing to hear him so enraged. One day I will surpass him and be a better hero then he ever was. I will treat people with respect.

I start to walk further down the hall until I meet his eyes. Honestly... I have seen worse, he is not scary nor even intimidating to me anymore.

"What do you want?" I say as emotionless as I could, it isnt like I really cared anyway. I won't like being treated like shit, and if I do, I will be the same way.

"Do not talk to me like that Shoto!! Have some respect, now tell me what is going on. Why haven't you told me ABOUT THIS!" He said with his voice slightly raising. Still keeping my face empty.

"Even if I did tell you, the answer would have been no either way, so if I just snuck out or something I could see her." Why does he has to be so nosy and in my business? I barely see him anyway so why should he care! He will never be a good hero, only wants the attention.

"Shoto I may be an asshole but I told you I will allow you to see your mother, as long as you dont spend too much money son, and will work EXTRA hard after break you got that" He said getting a little softer. "I am more pissed because you didn't fill me in, I almost I voted the whole country over for Christmas just so they can see how well I raised my heir!" I wanted to argue further about how he only thinks of me as some perfect product meant to succeed him, but I was to tired and lazy to start that debate so I start to walk towards the hall.

"Okay, goodnight" I told him. I only added a little attitude to the 'Okay' to piss him off honestly. I can finally get to sleep knowing I don't have to hide about me going to my mothers place.

••••••••

Sunday.

I woke up early and get ready for the day. I put on something casual and go for a short walk to the park. Maybe I should ask Midoriya to hang out today?

I grab my phone and find his contact number.

"Hey Todoroki!" a voice says on the other side.

"Hello Midoriya, would you be able to meet me at the park at all? I would like to catch up for a bit"

"Yeah sure, no problem, the one near the school?" Midoriya said. Thank All Might I can talk to someone about how I am feeling.

"Ok thank you Midoriya, see you in a bit" I hang up the phone and sit at a nearby bench.

It didn't take long for him to get here. I had only waited 5 minutes or so. Damn, that kid is quick.

"Wassup Todorokiii!" Midoriya asks.

"Nothing really, I just needed something to do today and I trust you, is it ok if I talk to you about something?" I tell him. I hope he can help me with what I am about to tell him.

"Sure what is it?" He replies and sits down next to me.

"Well umm it is about (Y/n), whenever I am around her I feel happier. I am always more open around her, i- is this a crush?" Midoriya nods his head with a curious look waiting for me to say more. "You told me this is how you felt around Uraraka, is that the same?" I finished. He slightly blushed from me mentioning her name.

Still blushing he says "W-w-well, I do like Uraraka and I hope our relationship will grow stronger so I can ask her out eventually. To answer your question, yes, I believe that you might have feelings for (Y/n)" he finished.

As I think about it more, I realize that my feelings for (Y/n) could never go away. She is so sweet, nice, strong and her clumsy-ness is adorable.

Every time we see eachother her cute smile becomes the highlight of my day. I need to find out as much as I can about relationships so I can be ready.

Midoriya and I walked around more and talked about what we are doing for our break.

"Oh uh ya, I invited (Y/n) to stay with my mother and I for Christmas. I didnt want her to be alone and she is one of my close friends anyway." I told Midoriya. His eyes widened and said..

"Wow Todoroki, you move fast with the ladies!" He slightly joked but knowing me I didn't really get it until he mentioned it was a joke.

I got a little flustered at first but he said again "Todoroki it is just a joke!" Then started chuckling and I smiled a bit.

"Hey Midoriya I gotta go now it is almost time for me to get home, Goodbye Midoriya!" I said after he said his goodbyes and walked off.

I slightly lied a little, I actually had 3 hours left until I had to go home and pack for my mothers, I just wanted to get coffee, nothing else...

... Well I also wanted to see (Y/n)...

Since the park wasn't far from the coffee place it only took 15 minutes to get there. I walk in and take a deep breath.

I see her and that one guy Shinso she hangs out with at school sometimes having a small conversation. They both look up and (Y/n) smiles brightly while Shinso quietly waved.

"Your usual again Todoroki?" She quietly laughed and started making it before I said yes. my heart is beating so fast! I slowly nod anyway.

"Hmm how did you know (Y/n)?" I say sarcastically and I could slightly see her blush which made me blush as well. As I was about to continue talking a new voice jumps in.

"You guys should just date already, so you can flirt freely" It was Shinso who said it. I was slightly shocked but I see what he was saying.

"HEY SHUT UP SHINSO, I KNOW YOU LIKE KAMINARI SO WHY DON'T YOU DATE HIM HUHHH?" (Y/n) screamed and blushed even harder while she smacked Shinso on the head.

He even blushed at what she said about Denki. I couldn't believe that it was true.

"Geez (Y/n) you didn't have to say that in front of him!" He blushed harder knowing the I now know. I slightly laugh and tell him I can keep a secret.

"Here Todoroki, your coffee is ready!" She handed me my coffee and I sat at a nearby table so I can still talk to (Y/n). As I open my phone the bell to the door in front of the coffee shop rang.

Kaminari, Bakugo, and Kirishima walked through the door.
----------------

Again sorry it took to long to post!

It has been hard because of school. I will try to update more.

~nyx