▪Chapter 7▪

You:

"AHHHH, YOU MONSTER!" you yell at the person who tied you in a chair.

"Mwahhahahah. The look on your face makes me want to do it more!!" They said.

Your eyes get wider as they take another bite of the WHOLE Kitkat bar whithout braking one of the sticks off.

"HOW COULD YOU?!?" You yell at them. Your eyes tear up and you could see death coming soon when they took more bites carelessly out of the candy bar.

Then they walked up to you and started to poke your face.

"(Y/n).... pssst... wake up." They said.

"Aren't we gonna go see your grandmother today?" They said again. This time you moved a little still trying to finish your dream..

"(Y/N) WAKE UP!" Your eyes shot open and you hit heads with Todoroki. Realizing where you were again, you stopped screaming.

"Finally your awake!! Merry Christmas (Y/n)!!! Hurry and get dressed so you can still visit your grandmother." Todoroki says and jump out of bed hurriedly.

••••••••

Now Todoroki and you were sitting down in the waiting area of the hospital, waiting for your grandma to be done with her daily meds.

"Thank you so much for coming with me Todo-kun!" You tell him.

"It's not a problem. I hope your head still doesn't hurt from this morning... next time I will set an alarm clock." He said back.

Then the nurse walks in telling you can head in to see her.

••••••••

"Hey Nana!, this is Todo-ku-... I MEAN, Todoroki Shoto!" You say fixing my mistake.

"Hello Miss, It is a pleasure to finally meet you, (Y/n) talks about you alot." He said to your Nana.

"Aww what a sweet young man~, are the son of that new cranky #1 hero?, your nothing like him thankfully! (Y/n) here talks about you alot too whenever I see her." Your Nana said with a smile on her face. "So (Y/n) is he your boyfriend yet?.... hahaha" she continued with and evil laugh.

"Uhm Nana please don't say that!, Todo-kun uhh she didnt mean that. I'm gonna use the restroom so uhm i'll be right back!" You said.

As you are walking out the door, You hear Todoroki start to speak. You assumed he was starting a conversation to pass time.

I wonder what he is saying?

••••••••

You walk out of the bathroom stall and start to wash your hands. After drying them you walk out to hear someone screaming. You run towards the sound.

Turning the corner you see a nurse laying cold on the ground. She wasn't moving. You even checked her pulse.

"Hahah!... your to late girlie... now it is your turn~" Someone said behind me. You turned around to see a girl with blonde hair and two loose buns holding a bloody knife.

"Well~ Your too cute, I was told not to kill you but to get your blood so if you wanna do this easy let's goo~" She continued.

She only seems to be a few years older than me!

Since you were not allowed to interfere with villains because you still dont have a hero license, your only choice was to run!

You power up you quirk and lift up in the air and increase your speed to find another nurse to call a hero.