•Chapter 8•

Todoroki's POV:

Why out of all these days, it had to be this one?

The look in (Y/n's) eyes saddened me. We stood in front of the villian... wait! We have met him before at the training camp in the woods!

"(Y/n), stay close to me. He is one of the villians that attacked us at camp." I motioned for her to walk closer to me me she did.

"T-Todoroki, the blonde girl that wanted my blood, she is here to!" (Y/n) says with her eyes still watery.

The fire died down a little to see that there was a girl behind the scarred villian. Her hair and face was identical to what (Y/n) described earlier. I have seen her before as well.

"Hmmm, look what we have here. Suprised you remember us, well to think about it we did capture one classmate at that time, now we have come to get another." He said. "By the way... I am Dabi and the crazy one behind me is Toga, bet you probably don't remeber that hmm?" He continued.

"You would never take us alive, we wouldnt be of good use to you anyway.." I tell him.

Can't they just leave us alone. Why does he want us.

"You will find out soon enough of how I know you, I know every single one of your family members Shoto, I will tell you in eventually about the secrets Endeavor has kept!" His eyes lit up, then he turned to (Y/n) "I know yours too girl, and it will all be pieced together about the secrets of your family."

All I did was stand there emotionless.

"Seems like we will have to do this the hard way, Toga.. get the girl... I will get him." Dabi said as they slowly walked closer

How does he know my name?!

I make another Ice wall to block them off then grab (Y/n) to keep her close. All of sudden I hear a laugh close behind us.

"Hehe~ you both are so cute, but she is prettier, if you hand her over we can take you with less injuries~." The crazy Toga girl said.

"Ugh that Dabi guy was right... You are crazy! I won't be leaving with you!" (Y/n) says without hesitation.

I let go of her and activate my left side. Please be helpful! I use it to create a fire circle around Toga, just using enough to save us time.

"(Y/n), I want you to run towards the door, I will be right behind you as a shield." I Told her.

She looked hesitant but, quickly turned and ran to the door. I used this time to make ice spikes while following behind her. Since the fire in the room was to hot, my ice wasn't as strong but it still helped us get out.

(Y/n) opened the door and we sprinted down the hall, we saw many burned spots on the walls.

I hope no one else is dead!

Getting closer to the main part of the building I look behind me to see a flash of blue flame heading towards us.

I used my ice to speed up and (Y/n) used her quirk as well.

We pass another set of doors and successfully dodged the attack.

"SHOTO/STUDENTS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" I heard people say in unison.

I turn so see my ass of a father and Mr. Aizawa, along with what's supposed to be a retired All Might.

"Uhh no time to explain we ran into the villains trying to kidnap (Y/n) in room #243. We ran from them as fast as we could. I tried not to engage in battle so all I could do was try to protect ourselves." I tell the two heroes.