•Chapter 6 •

Todoroki's POV:

Today is Wednesday.

I told (Y/n) I will pick her up around 5:00 p.m. and to pack clothes to last until Friday.

I know some people think it's weird to have a girl over and staying the night.... but we are staying with my mother and she is my best friend.

I would be just as bad as Mineta if I said or did anything to (Y/n)!

I decided to call my mother to tell her I will be there in two hours with (Y/n)

"... Shoto, have you confessed yet?!" My mother said after I told her I might have feelings for (Y/n).

"No mother. Please do not make it weird when I get there, she needs to feel comfortable." I tell her. Man... this women sometimes.

"I promise Shoto I wont, it was just an innocent question" She chuckled

"Got to go mother, I still need to get some clothes." After saying our goodbyes, I take a quick shower and head into my room.

I get a small present for (Y/n) before I pick her up, hopefully I can give it to her on Christmas.

Quickly getting my clothes and other stuff packed, I grabbed one of my dads cards and headed to the thrift.

••••••••

With just only 20 minutes left to pick (Y/n) up, I walked into a store to get Christmas wrapping paper.

Later, I carefully wrap up the gift and put 'For: (Y/n) From: Shoto' on the small box

Now I am done, 10 minutes to get her!

I walk to the library and over to the side door to ring the small bell. Then I hear a faint shout.

"BE RIGHT THERE! STILL GOT 3 MINUTES UNTIL WE HAVE TO LEAVE TODOROKI" I heard her say more from an open window upstairs.

She finally walked down with her hair half up and half down with small braids on the side.

"Wow (Y/n), how did you know it was me down here?" I said semi jokingly.

"Uhh, because Todo-kun, you are litterally the ONLY one who rings the bell to get in here." She said with a cute laugh.

"So your sticking with Todo-kun now?" I laugh lightly and she replied with a shy shrug.

I hear a car pull up in the front of the building. "I assume that is our ride to my mothers, let's go." I say walking towards the door.

••••••••

"Wow Ms. Todoroki's mom, your place is lovely!" I hear (Y/n) say as my mother greeted us.

"Oh (Y/n) please call me Rei or mom" (Y/n) just nodded and said thank you. I dont think she heard the last part?

"Come with me (Y/n), we can put our stuff in the guest room." I say to her.Uh oh. I forgot we had to share a room!

"Wait uhm Todo-kun, do we have to share a room?" (Y/n) asks.

"Uh yeah. Do not worry though, there is a bathroom so we can change privately." Her face had calmed a bit but she was still slightly blushing.

After putting our stuff in the room I walk into the kitchen with (Y/n) behind me to see my mother boiling water for tea to have with dinner.

Why can't I ever step into a kitchen comfortably!

"Hey Todoroki, are you alright?" (Y/n) says quietly.

I lead her into the other room and sit down on the sofa.

"Sorry, I just can never enter a kitchen while someone is making tea..." I tell her. Looking down, I started to fidget with my fingers. Something I do not normally do

(Y/n's) face turns to a slight sadness.

"Oh. I had almost forgot what happend, its okay though, I am here for you ya know. Talk to me when you want." She said. Her face lifted and looked at mine.

It almost felt like hours, even though it was just seconds before my mother said something.

"Kids~ dinner is done!" She shouted from the kitchen.

We sat down and talked about how our hero studies are going. (Y/n) and I both have good grades and I use my fire side now so nothing isn't all that challenging.

The only thing that is really on my mind is whenever (Y/n) and I partner up, I get somewhat distracted by the way she moves when she fights.

Her skills are almost as good as mine. Her face was always focused yet free of fear as we practiced with teachers.

Okay... I actually love her.

Having feelings for someone is hard to accept for a person like me, but (Y/n's) beautiful personality gets me through the day.

After dinner was done we decided to play a boardgame then call it a night.

"Hey (Y/n), I know you said you wanted to see your grandmother for a few hours on Christmas eve, may I company you?" I asked her politely.

"Oh that would be fun if you could tag along Todo-kun, I wouldn't mind. She would love to meet more of my friends." (Y/n) said happily.

I said goodnight and walked to my bed on the other side of the room.

I wonder what her grandmother is like?

Will she like me?

Should I ask her if I am allowed to be with (Y/n)?

----------------

Againnn... busy schedule😭

I'm working on other chapters at the moment so it wont be a longer wait... hopefully!

Love youuu

~nyx