•Chapter 10•

You:

Its has officially been three months since the incident and the kiss under the mistletoe, the days you thought would never happen.

Todoroki had asked if you could go out with him after the kids and you said yes.

And today is another date!

The past few months have been full of happiness and grief. It has been hard without your Nana but you have been staying with Shoto's mother until the dorm situation can be figured out, and occasionally going to check on the library.

You opened it back up a month after your grandmas death and thankfully her close friends decided to help you out and run the business with you. The apartment was turned into a storage area, but still had the rooms available to sleep in.

"Awww Todo-Kun... you didn't have to get me these!" You told him while holding a box of chocolates and you favorite hero merch.

"Well today is gonna be fun and I wanted to give you something you like." He replied. He then gave you a small kiss on the cheek and walked to the restaurant.

You ordered lots of food and talked a lot too. During the months of you and Todoroki going out, only a few of your friends know about the relationship... well actually all of 1-A knows but you and Todoroki pretended they didn't.

Midoriya and Uraraka are still trying to figure out how they are gonna tell everyone that's they to are going out but still, everyone suspects they already are.

'Come to think of it, Todo-Kun hasn't officially asked me to be his girlfriend?'

"So... I heard Shinso is thinking about or getting transferred to the hero course so that means we will all be in the same class." By the time you were finished talking he was looking outside. Something was on his mind.

" (Y/n), you can call me Shoto of you want. I know it is kind of late, I just thought it was cute that you called me 'Todo-kun'." He said completely ignoring your comment.

"Oh- okay.." You said. You thought about it for a second and soon came up that you can still call him Todo-kun but use Shoto also.

After you ate, you and Shoto headed off on a walk taking a trail to a nearby pond.

When you got there the setting was beautiful. The stars were beautiful and to be honest they complemented Shoto's eyes.

"Shoto thanks for bringing me here, I have never seen this part of the city!" You told him.

"Well I did bring you here for a reason.." He replied and grabbed your hands. "(Y/n) I never got to ask officially so here I go, will you be my girlfriend?" Shoto asked staring at you directly in the eyes.

"I- Of course!" You said back to him. So many thing running through your mind but you knew you wanted to be with him for a while.

He smiled and grabbed a jewelry box out of his coat pocket.

'It looks to big to be a ring, honestly relieved we just started dating!! what is it? Surely Shoto doesn't move that fast in a relationship?'

"Before I give this to you, I need to tell you something, from the day the villains attacked us. When you left to use the bathroom, your Nana had asked me to take care of you and protect you.

She said she knew her time was gonna come to an end soon and she wanted me to stay with you. At that moment I had asked her if I had the permission to make you my girlfriend and eventually a permanent lover.... I was gonna give you this on Christmas but I wanted to wait just a little longer." Todoroki finished with a wavering voice and handed me the box.