▪Chapter 5▪

You:

What a suprise... maybe I can get Shinso to ask Kaminari on a dinner date?

Your thoughts and plans were interrupted by Todoroki.

"(Y/n), that's Kaminari right?" He whispered.

"No its pikachu... HES IN OUR CLASS! How could you not recognize him" You say semi- sarcasticly.

I thought you were better than this Todoroki?

"Sorry (Y/n), I only pay attention to you and sometimes the study group" He replied with a straight face. He pays attention to me??

"Okay... hey you guys!!" You say waving at the three that just walked in. Kaminari and Kirishima waved back and smiled. Bakugo was the only one who didn't, he just scoffed.

Then he said "WHAT are you looking at clumsy ass... we aren't friends." His voice was stern and solid. Todoroki's face stared hard at him. Kaminari and Shinso tried not to laugh.

You being annoyed said "Whatever boomer, I was gonna make some free coffee for you and your friends, but you ruined it for them." You chuckled at the end only because you were half kidding.

"Aww come on Bakubro, I want some free coffee. If you apologize you'll be the manliest one here!" Kirishima spoke up and said.

"Tch okay... (Y/n) I am s-ss-sorry I guess." Bakugo replied, having a hard time with the word 'sorry'. Oh so he listened to Kirishima then huh?  You heard a small sigh and tiny laugh. Next to you, Todoroki was smiling.

By All Might, his smile is always so cute!

"(Y/n) I have an Idea..." You went closer to him and he started to whisper in your ear a beautiful plan.

••••••••

"I cant believe I agreed to this." Shinso said as you walked into the restaurant. Before you closed up the shop you asked the guys if they wanted to head out for dinner.

"Hey just think, you and Kaminari can sit next to eachother." You tell him while nudging his side. He slightly blushes then glares at you.

"Be grateful i'm not using my quirk on you" Shinso replied back jokingly.

All of you walked to a big enough booth to fit.You were still surprised Bakugo came with as well, but it was Kirishima who convinced him. I wonder why they aren't dating yet either?

A waitress walks up to the booth and you begin to order. You noticed she was staring at Todoroki and was eyeing at you, he seemed to notice as well. Todoroki scooted closer to you almost as if he was uncomfortable.

You look up at him and smile "What would you like to eat Todo-kun~." You tried to make it sound like we were dating.

I don't need anyone taking my future manz.

You look up at her and she was trying to get Kaminari and Kirishimas attention now.

Shinso and Bakugo looked very jealous.

Todoroki spoke up and ordered for both of you. "So um... Can we get the [favorite food with drink] and some Cold Soba please?" He finished

After you all ordered and got your food... You decided to begin plan A.

"So~ You guys wanna play truth or dare. We keep it simple since we are in public?" You ask all the guys.

"Totally! That sounds so fun, let's play Bakugo!" Kirishima says. Bakugo looks at him and glares. "The glare usually means yes, so he is playing." he continued. Wow Bakugo didn't even disagree!

Shinso and Kaminari said yes, Todoroki gave a simple nod.

"Ok! Umm Kaminari, truth or dare?" You say to him. He replied "Since I am so clearly smart, I shall pick truth." YES he picked truth.

"This may sound invasive butttt, would you date the same gender?" If he says yes, Shinso has a chance!

"W- well, Yeah maybe, it r-really depends on the person... heh." You caught Kaminari off guard so now he is stuttering.

Way to go (Y/n), your gonna kill him.

"Hey Kirishima." Kaminari starts after an akward cough. "Truth or dare?" He finished.

"Hmm. Dare." Kirishima said

"Ok then~" he scoots closer to Kirishima and whispers something.. Ugh what did he say?

"W-what... I cant do that!" Kirishima says. He looked a little spooked and nervous about what Kaminari said. Pretty sure you saw him blush also.

"Dude if you don't do it, you won't be manly!"

This time Kirishima blushed harder the  turned to Bakugo and said... "I THINK YOU ARE VERY MANLY AND WE SHOULD GO OUT FOR A DATE SOMETIME!" He quickly finished.

Then the unthinkable happend...

"Yeah, Okay Shitty hair, we can go out sometime..." Bakugo replied. A little red appeared on his face, and not because he was mad.

DID BAKUGO REALLY JUST SAY THAT WHILE BEING CALM!?  This was not how my plan was supposed to go at all.. but it works!

"O-okay" Kirishima blushed harder.

After a while of eating in silence Todoroki spoke up.

"(Y/n), I'll walk you home." He turned to everyone else then said "Here is my card, it has my father money on it so you can keep eating and use it up if you want, I need to get home." He finished.

"BYE GUYS!" You say to everyone. "Shinso, don't be boring anymore okay? Seeya" Todoroki and you walked out the door to leave.

"So (Y/n) are you ready to come over Wednesday? I'll pick you up at around 5:00pm, right before you finish work." He said.

"Okay! I'll be ready, text me before hand though, bye Todo-Kun~" You say to him as a joke since the encounter with the waitress. Maybe I'll stick with that hah!

You unlock the side door to the library to get into the apartment upstairs. After you get into your room you dial Urarakas phone.

"OH MY GOD URARAKA, IM GOING TO TODOROKIS FOR CHRISTMAS!" You yell through the phone.

"W-what really, are you serious (Y/n)!?" Uraraka replied back. "Hope you stand under a mistletoe together" she laughed at the end.

"URARAKA! Kirishima also asked Bakugo on a date." You say completely ignoring her comment.

She took a moment then screamed "FINALLY... NOW HE WILL BE WEAK AND I CAN BEAT HIM NEXT TIME HAHAH." She started.

"Bro, I was so surprised... what did you say about a mistletoe?" You ask.

After a long talk and spilling the tea, you finally feel tired

I wonder if Todoroki and I could be something someday?

--------------

You guys... IM A HORRIBLE PERSON AND AUTHOR. I WILL NEVER HAVE A WRITING CAREER IF I CANT PUBLISH STUFF ON TIME😭😭

My hope's and dreams are gone now. I planned to finish this by Christmas but my time is almost up... it prolly wont be done until January lol.

Sorry it is late tho!

~ nyx