Chapter 84

Chapter 84- Were You Going To Act Like A Ruffian Just Because You Are More Powerful?

"Long Tianhao, I'm warning you not to be funny!"

Lin Mengya was going crazy with rage, her expression looked as if she was going to eat him up.

Long Tianhao was not looking any better.

She had indicated that she was thinking of climbing over the wall. How dare she behave so arrogantly before him?

Did this woman even aware of how she should behave, being a princess?

"You're my wife, what do you mean by me trying to be funny?"

However, he was not interested in any woman now. Moreover, this woman before his eyes was so ferocious that she even refused to let him get close to her.

However, he thought he should communicate with his wife after all.

"I... I'm not your wife, I'm just a guise. I'm your accomplice, a dagger in your hand, but definitely not our wife!"

Lin Mengya said, biting the bullet without considering the consequences.

She should have drawn a clear line between Long Tianhao and her long ago.

She would not fall in love with Long Tianhao and the neither would Long Tianhao fall in love with her.

It would be better to clarify everything now so that they could go along without feeling any awkwardness.

Lin Mengya's words made Long Tianhao froze instantly.

It seemed that Lin Mengya really liked Qinghu.

Otherwise, why would she readily give up the prominent status of being the princess?

Nevertheless, he was unable to shake off that bitter feeling troubling his heart

"You are right."

Lin Mengya was a talent hard to come by. Long Tianhao and always agree to this point.

He respected and value real talents, so if she truly did not wish to be the princess, he would not force it on her.

"Rest assured, I will grant you freedom when a suitable opportunity arises."

In this way, Lin Mengya would achieve what she wanted, and at the same time remain by his side forever, to help him and work for him.

That's right, this was the best option and arrangement. However, why was he finding it so difficult to make this decision?

"That'll be the best. Rest assured, as long as I'm still your wife, I will not bring shame to the prince's household. Actually, I said those words just now in the fit of anger."

Finally, she had Long Tianhao's word.

Lin Mengya had worked long and hard for this promise. However, why was she feeling a slight heartache when she heard Long Tianhao said he would set her free?

"I will take my leave if there is nothing else."

With much effort, she pushed herself up from the simple wooden army bunk bed, gave the prince a bow and in hurried steps, she exited from Long Tianhao's study.

This was the first time his study felt so empty.

Listening to the fading sound of footsteps as Lin Mengya disappeared through the door, Long Tianhao who stood still all this time started pacing around the study.

Why did the study, which usually felt so cram, feel so empty all of a sudden?

He shook his head in an attempt to shake off this laughable thought from his mind. Long Tianhao took out the accumulated stack of documents over the last few days and began going through them absent-mindedly.