Chapter 138 [Readjust Her Mood]

The four girls were sitting in a circle and talking.

"Stop chatting, master is back."

Baishao saw Lin Mengya first and squinted her eyes at her little sisters. They all shut up.

"Master? What happened? Where is the prince?"

Baiji walked up to her, but Lin Mengya looked absent-minded.

Although she had guessed what happened, she still couldn't bear to say it.

"Oh, the prince may have gone out."

Lin Mengya forced a smile. She suddenly remembered that Long Tianyu said it was all up to her when he left.

It seemed that it wasn't a joke.

Had Long Tianhao ever made any jokes? She smiled bitterly.

"Actually, master, the prince, he— "

Baiji wanted to say something but stopped. She knew master was very sad.

But if she didn't say it, the situation would be even worse for her master.

"What's wrong? If you want to say something, say it."

Lin Mengya patted her face. The frustrated look was not suitable for her. It was just a man, not the end of the world.

She tried to put on a smile and ignore the sadness in her heart.

Baiji finally told her the news.

"Today His Royal Highness will bring Princess Ming Yue home. I had heard servants talking about it. Then a message arrived. Princess Ming Yue will move in during the evening."

Lin Mengya felt her heart was broken into pieces upon hearing it.

She could even hear the sound her heart breaking.

"Oh, that's it. Did they clean up the room for the princess?"

It came unexpectedly fast.

Long Tianyu, you couldn't wait to take her, right?

"Concubine De has sent men to clean up the place—the Qinyu Pavilion next to the Qinwu Courtyard.

Concubine De sent the message about the arrangement two days ago.

But their master was confining herself in her room at that time, so she missed it.

"Good! Baizhi, Baisu and Xiaoyu, I heard that the Baixiang restaurant has rolled out many new dishes recently. Let's go and try some."

Lin Mengya didn't know until then that her dowry was outstandingly large.

In other words, she was a rich woman now.

Since love was gone, she needed money to fill her empty heart.

"Oh yeah! Master, I also wanted to eat Jinyuzhai's dessert, is that all right?"

Baizhi smiled and she reached out her hand, gently rubbing Baishao's arm, which was a signal.

Baishao knew her meaning immediately. Baizhi was always the slowest among the four girls, yet she was the first one to cheer their master up.

"I want to go with you, too. Master, it's not fair. Whenever you go out to eat delicious food, you would take Baizhi and Baisu with you. Now it's my turn."

Lin Mengya laughed. She waved her hand and said,

"All of us will go. Baishao, fill my purse with money. Today we will buy whatever we want!"