Chapter 88 [Making a Wrong Move]

The two were interrupted by the voice of a willful child. Lin Mengya lifted her head to see a young girl dressed in a yellow dress.

She looked to be around 14 to 15 years of age and she was wearing a velvet flower in her hair.

She looked very much like Yueting, especially her eyes and brows. However, there was an air of wilfulness about her.

Yueting pulled the little girl towards her immediately and gave her look, as she said with an affectionate tone,

"This is my younger sister, Yueqi. Xiaoqi, Ya'er here is Princess Yue. Do not be rude to her."

Lin Mengya looked at this young girl to size her up. She was slim and there was still some childishness about her.

However, she was definitely more lively and energetic than Yueting. Although she did look a little wilful, she did not give people the feeling that she was detestable.

"Elder Sister, you treated her better than you treated me, but I'm your real sister!"

Apparently, the young girl was jealous. Lin Mengya could hardly smother a smile. This young must be unhappy about the fact that Yueting always talked about her.

"Nonsense. Come let me tell you something."

Yueting gave Lin Mengya an apologetic smile and dragged Yueqi to the back.

She whispered a few words into her eyes and all of a sudden, tears were welling up in Yueqi's eyes.

Thereafter, Yueqing ran back to Lin Mengya in small steps and held on to her hand and said to her with an apologetic tone,

"I'm sorry, I didn't know... please forgive me, Big Sister Lin."

Yueting must have explained to her what happened and her condition.

This innocent girl without any guile must have apologized to her because she was starting to sympathize her.

The Yues were an amazing family. How did they end up nurturing two daughters who were so kind and forthright? All the more, Lin Mengwu appeared to be even more despicable in comparison.

"Don't say that. We will be relative in future, and we should meet up more often, shouldn't we?"

Yueqi nodded her head vigorously at Lin Mengya's suggestion.

However, Yueqi started to shake her when she saw Long Tianhao pulling a straight face. She moved closer to Lin Mengya and whispered into her ear, saying,

"Your Prince does look very handsome, but his mannerism is so indifferent. I'm afraid he might give me killer looks when I visit you."

This little girl was so adorable, so lively and exuberant. In this way, she was very much like Lin Mengya.

"Don't worry. I've another little girl in my house. If you two get to meet up, you can go outside together to play."

Yueqi's character was very similar to that of Baizhi.

In Lin Mengya's courtyard, playful bickering could be heard every day because of Baizhi's innocent character.

If she were to have a few girls with a similar character, she believed her life would be very interesting.

After Yueting and Yueqi continued chatting with Lin Mengya for a while, it was time they returned to their seats.

She thought in her heart that perhaps this was not the appropriate occasion to pay her respects to the rest of the Yues. She decided that she should prepare an appropriate gift for her brother's future mother-in-law another time.