Chapter 86 [I Am Princess Yu]

Lin Mengwu was just the daughter of a rich man who had been spoilt at home, and she was no match for the Princess Royal.

All the people present were anticipating an exciting drama to happen between these two women who were entangled in each other's arms.

"We had heard that the Eighth Princess Royal was a sassy lady. Today we've witnessed this for ourselves."

"Indeed, I heard that this Eighth Princess Royal is the daughter of the State Patron Yang. Apparently, she had inherited her father's temperament!"

State Patron Yang? Lin Mengya lifted her eyes to the beauty who was riding on Lin Mengwu and slapping this way and that.

The Yang family was the country pioneers. The Old Gentleman had been an official who stayed in power over the past three dynasties.

This princess royal was Old Gentleman Yang's only granddaughter and was coddled and cosseted since young. The family had made an exception to get her a master to teach her martial arts to keep her body healthy and fit.

Because of her special status, both the Crown Prince and the queen had always given in to her in many things. The Eighth Prince mostly likely took her as his wife for protection.

Lin Mengwu was definitely the one to suffer this time.

Although Baishao was a sassy girl, she was no match for this vice Princess from the Yangs.

Without taking into consideration her status as a vice Princess,she slapped Lin Mengwu left and right for a total of 20 times.

She did not stop scolding all this while.

"Stop being so stubborn with your mouth, just admit that you're at fault! Say it, slut! Otherwise, I'll hit you until you say it!"

It was not that Lin Mengwu refused to admit defeat, rather she could not even reason with the vice Princess.

Her face had been swollen due to the blows from the vice Princess, so much so that she could not even open her mouth.

"Would she be beaten to death?"

Baishao secretly tugged at Lin Mengya's sleeves. Although it felt good to see her being beaten up, however there was no way Baishao could be as relaxed as Lin Mengya.

"Don't worry! Look, here comes someone to stop the fight!"

As they were still speaking, a few chief eunuchs arrived at the scene.

They tried all ways and means to persuade the vice Princess to let Li Mengwu off.

It could be deduced that this was not the first time that the vice Princess Yang had done this, otherwise, the eunuchs would not have waited until she had enough of beating up someone before they appeared.

What a ferocious vice Princess. It seemed that the Eighth Prince must be living in dire straits.

"The banquet is ready. Please follow me into the hall."

A few eunuchs came in to direct everyone into the banquet hall.

Lin Mengya followed behind the rest quietly, trying to hide her identity.

Some curious ladies had sent their servants to approach Lin Mengya to inquire about whose wife she was, but Lin Mengya simply smiled in response.

The state banquet was to be held at Yuanshan Palace.

Lin Mengya could hear the sound of lute from afar off.

The aroma of the food and wine in the air seemed to intoxicate the guests.