Chapter 105 [The Valiant Tiger]

In the banquet tent, Long Tianhao felt a sudden surge of uneasiness in him.

Because they were out and about, Long Tianhao and Lin Mengya would not be sleeping separately in different tents since they were husband and wife. Ye had also been left at home.

Long Tianhao made an excuse to go to a temporary tent set up as a bedroom, but there were only four maidservants of Lin Mengya.

"Where's your mistress?"

With a frown, he looked towards the maidservants in the tent, who were looking lost, immediately an uneasy feeling welled up in his mind.

"Our Mistress had gone out alone."

The poise one among them, Baiji, immediately sensed that something had gone wrong. She braced herself to answer Long Tianhao.

"When did she leave? Who did she go with?"

Something was definitely amiss since this was not the Prince's Mansion, so it was unlikely that Lin Mengya would go out for a walk without bringing anyone along with her.

Moreover, this was out in the wild and it was pitch dark in the woods. Where could she have gone?

"Send some men out to look for the princess right away. We have to find her!"

Long Tianhao could sense something fishy. Moreover, the Crown Prince and Hu Lunan had left halfway through the meal after giving some excuses.

What if Lin Mengya bumped into these two and got into some conflict?

"Where are you going in a hurry?"

As Long Tianhao was hurrying out of the tent to search for Lin Mengya, he was intercepted by a gentle voice.

Lin Mengya lifted the curtain at the tent entrance, entered the tent and appeared before everyone.

"Princess! Mistress! Where've you been, we're so worried about you."

The four maidservants lunged towards her and started tenderly asking about her well-being. It was a heartwarming scene.

"Me? I just went out for a walk. Don't worry, Qinghu was with me."

Once she got out from the vice Princess's small tent, she had walked back here briskly.

The three people were frightened by her words at that moment, but would surely recover in a while. Lin Mengya may have a high skilled bodyguard around, there was no way she could defend herself against the many trump cards in her enemies' hands.

It was a miracle that she managed to escape from the danger unscathed.

"Where've you been?"

Long Tianhao's heart finally felt at ease the moment Lin Mengya entered the tent.

He watched as Lin Mengya tried to say words of comfort to all the others, but himself. He realized that she had not even noticed that he was there and he felt a tinge of sadness in his heart.

"I've just been out for a walk around the place, Qinghu can testify for me. Your Highness, the Prince, why are you here? Has the banquet ended?"

Lin Mengya was a little surprised to see Long Tianhao in the tent. The banquet should not have ended yet at this moment.

"I'm glad you're alright."

Long Tianhao, being choked by Lin Mengya's words, thought that he was not being appreciated.

He had come precisely because he was worried about her that he had returned to the tent to look for her, putting aside all other matters.

Now it looked as if he had been too nosy.