Chapter 123 [If You Offend Me, Leave Your Life Behind]

Several men, led by Baiji and Baishao, searched the whole house in detail.

They even looked under the bed, but of course, there was nothing down there.

Sitting behind the screen, Lin Mengya sipped tea slowly.

Those imperial guards inadvertently all showed puzzled expressions.

No, that was not the situation that the superior order had asked for.

"You've done your search. Now please leave, my master is going to rest."

Baiji, with a hint of discontent in her eyes, didn't hesitate to show them the door.

It was said that when these imperial guards went to other people's tents, they just looked around at most.

But in Lin Mengya's tent, they would even arrest a fly to check its gender.

Just now the courteous leader of the imperial guards looked at the shadowy screen. He bit his lips and said, "We didn't search the back of the screen, Princess, if you will excuse us."

The instruction from the top was to find certain clues from Princess Yu's tent.

If they went back empty-handed like this, they would be bound to be punished.

It was better to stick their necks out and hand in a more satisfactory result.

"How dare you!"

Lin Mengya snapped. A blue-and-white porcelain cup was thrown from the screen the next second.

"Bang!" The cup broke into pieces.

In the tent, the entire crowd had been silenced, nobody had ever seen her looked so angry.

"What do you mean? Do you think you can bully Prince Yu's people and get away with it? Or did someone tell you to do so? And you won't give up before searching out something. Who is the commander of the imperial guards? Come forward!"

Lin Mengya's words instantly deterred several imperial guards.

Although they got instructions from the top to find something, they had found nothing yet.

Princess Yu was furious at the moment.

However, the imperial guard meant to be hard on Lin Mengya.

A shadow of something vicious covered his eyes. He thought if he could find evidence, Princess Yu wouldn't be able to be so arrogant from now on.

"The commander is guarding the safety of the Crown Prince, forgive us, Princess!"

As the imperial guard gave a hint with his eyes, his men immediately surrounded the screen. Baiji and Baishao got mad but could do nothing because they were separated by several strong men.

"Well, if that's the case, okay, I'll let you search today. You'd better find something, otherwise you may use your life to make it up to me. Xiaoyu, watch outside. You need to remember all these faces for me."

"Yes, Your Highness."

Behind the wide screen came a young man in a moon-white gown.

His face looked young, but the look in those eyes revealed a slight coldness.

It was like ice in deep winter. It was so cold that it chilled the people.

"Come on, take the screen away."

With a wave of his small hand, someone came up and took away the screen.

Standing in the corner, the little androgynous face showed a slight sneer.