Chapter 100 [ The Establishment of War Spectator Team]

"Yes, I will do as you said."

Steward Deng nodded in agreement. The news of Princess Linlang coming to the capital not only lifted the Prince's spirit, but even he was also excited about it.

"Go and make the necessary arrangements now. Do also send whatever precious herbs and medicine we have from the small store in the mansion over to Linlang. She is usually frail, what more now she's injured. She can surely use some supplements.

The small store in the mansion was usually managed by Lin Mengya. Long Tianhao knew she was very knowledgeable about the herbs and medicine.

Lin Mengya would be the perfect person to prepare the herbs and medicine for Linlang.

"Yes, Your Highness."

Steward Deng bowed and excused himself. Long Tianyu returned to his study. Left alone, he began reminiscing about his embrace with Lin Mengya a moment ago.

He had no idea how satisfying the feeling of embracing a person was until now.

It was like a person who had suffered prolonged thirst, and finally found the water to quench his thirst.

He had never experienced such feelings ever.

Without being conscious of it, his lips curled up into a smile. Even the burdensome documents on the table seemed to become something pleasant.

However, as the scene of Qinghu and Lin Mengya in an embrace suddenly appeared in his mind, a troubled look took over his handsome face.

He wanted to be the only one to enjoy her embrace.

A little whistle slipped out from his sleeve and he put it to his mouth. With one blow, Ye appeared before him straight away.

"What can I do for you, Young Master?"

Long Tianhao looked at Ye, who was kneeling before him, with a severe expression, as if he was trying to suppress his feelings.

"From now on, don't allow that Qinghu comes close to the princess. If he does anything inappropriate to the princess, kill him without any hesitation."

Ye frowned. Did he hear wrongly?

"Yes, Your Highness."

Long Tianhao was finally at ease. He waved his hand and said,

"You may go, but remember, Qinghu is not allowed to even touch the corner of the princess's dress." "Otherwise, you have to cut off both his hands."

Prince Yu had never even been so cruel towards his enemies. Obviously, he treated the princess with the exception.

Back in her room in Liuxin Courtyard, Lin Mengya's soul seemed to have left her.

Linlang, Linlang, Linlang... the name seemed like a curse that had surrounded and entangled her heart.

She had told herself since the beginning not to fall in love with the prince. She could not and should not waver.

But why was she having this heart-wrenching feeling?

"What happened to you, Miss?"

Baishao was holding on a bouquet of daisy as she stood before Lin Mengya and stared at her, who was putting her head on the table, looking drained of energy.

"I'm alright."

After she gave the answer with a weakly voice, even Lin Mengya thought she herself sounded dispirited.

All four of her maidservant surrounded Lin Mengya and gave her a worried look.

"Little lass, you looked like a bruised brinjal, which is very unlike you."