The quest for marriage

Disclaimer: I don't own Percy Jackson, or any afore mentioned characters I only own the plot.

Rick Riordan owns Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus.

J.K Rowling owns Harry Potter.
Walt Disney company owns Marvel.
D.C comics and Warner Bro's own DC.

Percy POV

" 600th floor please " I told the security guard of the Empire state building. Yes mortals, Olympus is on the 600th floor of the Empire state building. To mortals there's only 102 floors. Deal with it.

" No such thing kiddo " he spoke it like he had said it a million times. I guess he had. The security guard is immortal so he can always recognise the Gods , if they come this way and because it's such a boring job, no one else but him wanted it, or maybe he didn't?

I mean you sit at a desk all day and give directions or deny that there is a 600th floor. Only demigods would know that! So just let them up !

" Give me the key , before I send you to Hades , the hard way !" This security guard really needs to look at who he's talking to, the Gods already gave me special rights as ' hero of Olympus'.

I never really threatened the guard before *cough* but, I needed to get up there, I had called a meeting with one of the Olympians. It was particularly important and I don't wish to be late.

I got the key at last, the rectangular card. It was pure white and had no wording only the symbols of the Olympians along the border. The centre had a simple gold circle. I slid it into the security slot , and waited. The elevator was terribly slow coupled with some awful songs , the way up was tedious.

Apollo may be the god of Music but his taste and sense is terrible. And a tip? Don't EVER let him tell you a Haiku, they are the worst!

As I walked through Olympus, the nymphs , minor gods and satyrs all stopped and stared. There was a statue of me at some part of Olympus. The shops were selling "Hephaestus brand explosives" , "Dionysus level Gin" and a lot more like "Zeus lightning bolt replica figure".

I approached the throne room, room didn't do this place justice. It was huge with white marble columns and a high domed ceiling. Only Athena was there just as I had requested her presence.

" Athena, please , I wish to marry your daughter, Annabeth. I will do anything for your blessing! " I felt like I had poured my heart out into those few words.

" Very well, son of Poseidon. Defeat Ladon and bring me a golden apple. That is your quest. I shall alert Chiron."

I was stunned. Ladon was scary. He towered over you and he was a terrifying presence to be in. He had Greyish - green scales, the skin lacing his wings were blood red and he has a hundred heads. His scales are nearly impossible to penetrate and to defeat him , you have to slice of 99 of his heads.

His beady eyes are terrifying, a deep red colour. His breath feels like acid burning your lungs. Did I mention he killed my friend Zoë ?

Yeah well he did. And she used to care and feed him. Talk about back stabbing, or biting ? Hey, Luke used to have a sword called Backbiter! Sorry, getting off topic .

STUPID ADHD!

Lady Athena must want me to die before I marry her daughter

Sighing , I looked into Athena fierce grey eyes. I gave her a curt nod. Before she flashed me there , she gave me a pendant filled with a purple mist , instructions were to smash it on the ground and she will flash me out after my quest.