Diagon Alley

Nico POV

We had a week to say our farewells before we leave for a year. We could still visit during Christmas but ....

Thalia was super reluctant to leave the hunters. Pheobe was their honourary lieutenant while she was gone.

Percy didn't want to leave his parents. I honestly would miss the underworld. But ....

------ ONE WEEK LATER ----------

Hecate transported us to a bustling street. The people all wore weird cloaks and what Hecate described as "wizarding " clothes.

Percy had his arm slung around Zoë's waist , giving the vibe "my girl, touch her , deal with me" Zoë speaks in modern English now !

We decided that we would first go the Gringotts, then for our textbooks and then the pranks shop. We didn't need pets since our parents had given us pets already.

Thalia recieved a thunderbird. I got a baby hellhound pup. Zoë got a dragon and Percy ... He already has Ladon and his sea basilisk and his wolf and  pheonix ....so he's all set ...hey technically blackjack would count too....and his new tiger friend, MoMo.

Harry POV ( one week ago )

The war ended last year. This year we just got our owl post , it was a Hogwarts letter! Inviting us for a 8th year, to complete our incomplete education.

Hermione was estatic , she gave a loud scresch of joy. Ron needed convincing from both his mum and Hermione and I was quite excited to go back as well.

The letter also stated that we would have to guide new American exchange students around.

They apparently use both wands and staffs and are extremely powerful in magic, Professor McGonagall advised us " not to provoke them "

------- PRESENT----------

We arrived at diagon alley, and headed to the Gringotts bank. There were 4 teenagers in front of us , heading to Gringotts as well. They must be the new American students. Their clothes and style was different from ours. 

One was lean and muscular. He had black hair and Auburn streaks. He had blonde streaks on his left and silver on his right.

His back faced me so I couldn't see his eyes. He had his arm around a girl's waist.

He wore a black shirt and Camouflage pants. He had a silver parka draped in his shoulders. A large tiger stalking next to him.

The girl was slightly shorter than him. She had brown-black hair that reached her waist. She wore a black tank top and Camouflage pants.

There was another girl. She had black hair with blue streaks. She wore black pants , a deep blue shirt a Silver parka as well.

The last boy was wearing a black skull shirt, black pants and a leather aviators jacket.

" Styx! I'm cold ! " The one with an arm around her waist cursed ? Said ?

Immediately, the boy took the silver parka from his shoulders and draped it around his girlfriend, probably.

They continued their short walk to Gringotts. When they arrived, they marched up to the goblin.

" We wish to access our shared vault. " The goblin looked up and seemed to pale a bit. He told them to come right along and that we could access our vault too.

The cart raced down into the depts of the bank. The 4 teens yelling and laughing, how could they enjoy such a ride ?

He drove the cart down deeper than I've ever seen ! Even deeper than the Lestrange vault. The goblin got out the cart and requested their keys. The door was made of gold !

They opened their vault and our jaws dropped, the vault was filled with mountains of coins way more than the Lestrange vault and it was 3 times as large !

They quickly grabbed their coins and hurried out. After that , they rushed off to who-knows-where and Hermione noted that she never saw then before. 

Zoë POV

When I said I was cold , Percy was so nice and gave me his jacket.

The cart ride to the bank was sooo fun ! Even better than some rollercoasters. After learning Apparation and shadow travel, it's not so bad.

There were 4 others on the cart with us. Clearly they weren't used to MoMo , since they seemed very shocked of the albino tiger. 

MoMo was a cub, white fur and black- grey stripes. He had green and gold eyes. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to bring him.....

We went to the bookstore and bought all our textbooks required. We bought ours in the Greek and Latin edition. We all could read English , but we were more comfortable reading Greek.

We got our cauldrons from Hecate already. The cashier looked at us strangely when we requested for it in greek.

The pet store had all sorts of pets. Owls , cats and toads. A snake was in its cage , most of the Wizards avoided the snake and seemed to prefer owls.

We seemed to have it all, so we walked to the joke shop. Honestly all the stuff there was like a "knock off" Hermes stuff. Sure, they were magical but nothing beats godly magic.

  The only thing we bought were the whole stock if instant darkness powder. Easy escape from monsters and other mythological creatures. Around 80 crystals in total.

We are Hotdogs for dinner and Percy decided to split from the group. He brought me for ice cream and we were laughing together , reminiscing the past.

We eventually went back to the Leaky cauldron , we went back to our respective rooms , not before Percy gave me a quick peck on the lips.

The next day , we get up early and shadow travelled to Kings Cross station and followed Hecate's the instructions to run through the wall. It was very weird. Honestly Percy was so funny.

He didn't want to run incase it was a sick joke. So Nico went first, when he passed right through Thalia events next and then it was me. Percy was last and he came though.

We quickly jumped aboard the train and found a nice compartment.

Then the door of the compartment revealing.......