VALHALLA

Nico POV

I scowled. "MINOS!" I yelled, Minos, once again, tried to escape his punishment. I grabbed his long white beard, yanking him back into the furies clutches.

I was on patrol duty today, even princes of the underworld have duties. I was in the fields of punishment, checking with all the dammed souls.

Oh, the screams, so beautiful.

Thalia POV

Twang

I watched as another arrow hit it's target. I was training with the older hunters, like Phoebe and Atlanta. A daughter of Ares and Apollo respectively.

We were firing arrows at breakneck speed, splitting each and every one. Finally, the target cracked.

I growled in frustration. My brother, cousin and technical nephew just disappeared. Apparently dead too.

Where are you Percy? Milady is going crazy and Zoë is heartbroken and hasn't exited her room in a day.

Percy POV

The presentations started. Around the tree trunk, a holographic screen appeared, reminding me of Iris Messaging.

The first person was some Swedish guy, whose name I cannot pronounce. He had saved a crowd of school kids on a bus. It was falling off a bridge, which reminded me of Michael Yew.

He died in the end, falling off the bridge, into the water. He was a son of Tyr, according to the vala. He was apparently destined to be beheaded multiple times over the next few weeks. Ghastly.

The 2 girls were fraternal twins, who worked together to save their school from a serial shooter. Both of them would apparently be shot dead an gutted, very soon.

They all saved lives, died bravely and made it to Valhalla.

"Perseus Crescent. Rise and impress us with your courage." I couldn't help but laugh. They hadn't bothered to speak my full name. Probably thought it was too long.

I watched the screen, it started with us charging with the Cullens.

It progressed to when Thalia was shooting lighting, Will shoot his arrows. We watched Zoë shooting. And I was the centre of the attraction. The Vikings erupted into shouts of sorcery.

I hacked at all the vampires, not that the Vikings knew. They watched my dual wielding scythes, how I twirled them.

And finally, how I was stabbed in the stomach. The last flash of images, was me on the hospital bed, with Apollo and Will.

Around me, were all of the Olympians. Zoë was crying.

It showed how large the wound was, leaving a gaping hole in my chest.

The Vikings apparently loved the amount of blood, and yelled and cheered in approval.

They called the vala forward, but apparently fate had other plans, from the dark lake,3 figures dressed in white. The Norns.

They looked vaguely familiar, when it hit me.

"Clotho, the spinner. Lachesis, the weaver. Atropos, the cutter. Lady Fates, how are you?"

The looked at me simultaneously, which was really creepy. "Perseus Justice Honour Mercy Achilles Crescent."

They stopped abruptly. I was afraid for a second that they would announce all my titles. But it didn't happen.

"Odin wishes to intercede." There was a flash of light, and Odin had appeared, right at his seat on the head table.

He had short-cropped grey hair, a weathered face. Tall with broad shoulders. He wore a chainmail waistcoat.