End? Greed ? Supergirl?

Nico POV

When Percy called, I called Will and Thalia. We had to get there as fast as possible, at least in 20 minutes, no sweat for god's like us.

Will isn't a god, but he is immortal. We hurried over flashing to National City, apparently, Triton will be there too, just later.

"Thalia, Will ! Code 589!" I raced out of my cabin, yelling our code. Immediately, I was joined by the other 2 and we left to National City. We hurried off, flashing there and then tracking the coordinates.

Percy POV

I chuckled at the sleeping Zoë. She fell asleep about 5 minutes ago. I would probably be killed for this but hey ! I gently tickled her chin while she slept. She actually purred !

I started laughing so so hard, I mean... She was like "mhm" and then...she woke up... But she seemed to have forgotten everything

Ow! Ow...ow...ow! That hurts !!

Ok...maybe...not

Zoë POV

He has the audacity to do that ? Ugh ! I'll get him later! I was still sitting on him, he trailed his arms along me and pulled me closer. He nuzzled into my hair, I blushed.

I couldn't help but smile. Dam it ! All it takes is an overly affectionate boyfriend and I'm calm again! I used to be able to hold my own, then this ανόητος ηλίθιος comes along and...

Percy tapped a bead on his necklace and immediately his Assassin outfit "melted" over him. Don't ask me how it works cause I'm no genius when it comes to these things.

He tapped mine for me and I too was outfitted into my clothes. He pulled his cloak close, wrapping it properly such that it covered his body and face properly, he now truly did look like one with the shadows. And so did I.

Diana zoomed through the streets of National City, weaving through the small streets and wide lanes. Finally stopping near the coast. She could not go into the water, so it was up to me and Percy.

It would be easy since it was our home element. Nico, Thalia and Will had blessings so they could breathe underwater, so they would meet us there.

We held hands and took a step into the water. Immediately, I felt the water rejuvenating me, my full strength returning. I could tell Percy did too, since he stood straighter and readjusted his dual scythes.

We dove into the depths, turning on our auto trackers, making it easier for Nico, Thalia and Will to find us. I felt a huge sonar echo through the water and I realised the source of sound was from Percy's mouth.

Slowly, the water in front of us took shape, solidifying into Triton.

"So, bro. We ready to go get a trident back ?" Triton asked smirking.
"You betcha bro !" Percy replied enthusiastically.

And that is when I knew NEVER. I mean NEVER EVER get either of them mad. Because ? Oh I mean like, if the matching malicious gleams in their eyes, or the fact that they were brandishing their respective weapons, which are tridents by the way.

Three sharp points decorated in Atlantian coral and kraken scales. Or the fact that they seemed so enthusiastic about it. So yes. I have every reason to be afraid of being the target of the sea brother's wrath.

We swam into the depths. I don't know how to explain how I see. It's more like a supernatural sense. I see everything, not in colour but not in black and white...

It's hard to explain. Like you know everything and you can sense the heat waves they give off.

Slowly, a underwater city comes into view. Why I didn't call it huge? Or magnificent?