Adoption

Olympus throne room
3rd POV

After the golden glow subsided, in the once 18 year olds place was a 1 year old. He looked around in confusion . Aphrodite summoned a mirror for the young boy and his eyes widened.

The young boy was Perseus and the Olympian council looked at him in shock and confusion. Suddenly he seemed to remember the death of his parents and he started to cry.

Much to everyones suprise , Artemis shrunk to human form and cradled him gently. His cries stopped immediately and his eyes widened in shock that Artemis was cradling him.

The 3 fates flashed in at that moment.
" He had been cursed by Kronos. He will age at the mortal rate and he holds all his memories. He's body is the only thing that has changed. He is dated to be adopted by all the Olympians. Blood adopted.

Do you accept? He will be a Olympian god of time , creation , night , darkness and champion of the heart of Tarturus. Along with blessings of Olympus.

See, Primordials have a good and bad side much like your Greek and roman side. Percy, you fought the bad Gaia and Tarturus. They are apologetic and thus blessed you with their domains you have gained the respect of Chaos himself and Nyx and Chronos, Primordial of time.

He is fated to have Artemis as his biological mother and the rest adoptive parents. Despite him having his memories they will be hazy. He will act like any other 1 year old boy. He will cry , fall and needs to be fed. Only when he turns 18 will he remember everything clearly, raise him well "

The Gods were internally excited. They all loved Perseus, truly. Artemis had always craved a child however , could not due to her Maiden oath. They also all knew of his abuse as a child, this could allow them to give him the best childhood !

They all accepted immediately. Percy looked at them and nodded still dazed and confused, still sitting in Artemis lap.

Artemis brought out a dagger. She gently cut Percy's palm along with her own, pressing her own bleeding pal against Percy's .

" I, Pheobe Artemis , blood adopt Perseus Achilles Jackson as my own biological son. May he have the characteristics of my own first born. "

All the gods did the same , pressing their palms against Perseus' already cut palm reciting the same as Artemis. All of them were smiling at the young child, even Zeus, Dionysus and Ares.

Percy's look had changed, his once black hair was now black with streaks of Auburn, on his right side, he had streaks of all the colours of the gods. He grew taller and a little more muscled.

His eyes changed , one a bright sea green and the other a harsh shining silver.

A silver and sea green glow encased him and died out shortly after.
" All hail Perseus Achilles, Olympian god of time , creation night darkness and the champion of the heart of Tarturus and the 5 rivers of the underworld. "

Powers: ( given by the gods )
Zeus: power of wind, lightning and air currents ( merging this with his stormbringer powers can cause a deadly storm)
Poseidon : more powerful powers
Hades: Shadow travel, summon undead warriors to fight. Sense the dead.
Hera: mind reading abilities
Demeter: extreme control over vines , any natural life.
Hestia: spread hope, use fire to heal. Fireproof , wield fire.
Dionysus: never get drunk , make people insane
Ares: activation of the blessing of Ares
Aphrodite: change clothes by snapping fingers , ultra powerful charm speak.
Apollo: power over sunlight , light travel, heal with sunlight , archery and music skills
Hermes: speed to rival flash, ability to speak any language
Hepheastus: knowledge over forges, fire powers
Athena: wisdom and battle strategy , strong sense of Justice.

Artemis( mom) : power over moonlight , use moonbeams to travel, heal with moonlight. Extreme archery precision. Hunt without making a sound. Title of prince of the forest.