Vampires & Gods.

Percy POV

Nico and I paled. Technically, we all paled, but me and Nico paled the most. Why ?

Our sister was in Forks. Bella. She was the reincarnation of Bianca, Charlie Swan, a son of Ares and his wife took her in. She was a child of  Hades.

Weirdly, she retained all the memories of her old life. Thus, she was very important to Nico, who was more than overjoyed to see his sister again.

However, Bella had different powers, she couldn’t summon ghosts, she couldn’t really do what normal children of Hades kids could. Well, she didn’t show any potential of doing anything of the sort before.

She wasn’t a child of Pluto, but had mild powers that resembled Hazel’s  it was very mild, and she couldn’t really summon any gold. The only thing she showed excellence in was, killing Spartoi.

She didn’t have the usual pallor over the olive coloured skin, nor the pitch black eyes.

She had dark brown hair and deep brown eyes, pale skin with a dash of rosy colour. Very interesting for a child of Hades indeed.

When Hade’s found out, he made her partially immortal. How Hades managed to sire his reincarnated child, I have no idea, and do not ever wish to know.

Maybe he timed it with her reincarnation process ?

Like I said, I really don't want to know.

With a new unknown enemy, we are going to stay there for a few months. Hopefully, we can defeat the threat before it does serious damage to both the mythology world, my family and the mortal world.

Charlie was a cop there, no surprise. But for a child of Ares, he was relatively mild. His bloodlust is not sky high and he doesn’t yearn for bloody fields of dead bodies. Or to crush his enemies. He was like a more rational Ares.

Unlike myself. When I’m very angry, let’s just say my Ares side takes over. My bloodlust is too high to be considered healthy.

Did I mention that I glow red ? And I’m invulnerable ? No ? Oh...sorry ?

We visited her every now and then, but I didn’t think there would be a threat there ! It’s such a small town!

We flashed off immediately, to Olympus, Ladon back as a bracelet and Tyfónas as a necklace. We burst into the throne room, Nico and I ahead of the rest, all the gods turned towards us.

“We need...to go...Forks...Bella...danger...Bianca... can’t lose her...quick!” Nico spluttered out. His sentence interrupted by his pants from the long run.

Hades turned worried, the gods looked at him in sympathy. I don’t even know how they properly interpreted the message, but it’s good enough for me.

They let us go immediately, just before the blood moon, the sacrifices and all, we’ll return. But we’ll have a nice relaxing time in Forks. For now....

We raced each other there, running off, with me being ahead at nearly 100 kilometres an hour.

Zoë just behind, Thalia behind Zoë followed by both Nico and Will, who were straining to get in front of each other. Of course, the huntresses would be faster than Nico and Will.

I reached first, nearly crashing into Bella in the spur of the moment. Zoë and Thalia stopped a few feet behind and seconds later, we were joined by Nico and Will, who tied. Thalia , Zoë and I were barely out of breath, not even tired.

Nico and Will, let’s just say they were a panting pair of messes.

Bella was overjoyed to see us. I was in a pair of dark blue jeans, black shirt and a grey hoodie. All of us had flashed on new clothes along the way. Honestly, Zoë takes all of my hoodie’s, so I don’t see a point wearing them, but, I was cold.