The memory wipe

Artemis POV ( this is in between his training don't kill me ...)

Percy just turned 11 months old.
He was getting cuter.

He had a full head of hair, his skin was a mix of Poseidon tan and my pale skin. He always seemed to glow in the moonlight. He seemed to always get into trouble. Once when he was 8 months, I just finished bathing him , he was just starting to walk at that time (Words couldn't express my pride.)

He walked out of the tent clumsily only to fall into the mud. Right after a bath ! Then there was that time he was swinging on the swing the hunters crafted only to fall into the river.

" Percy ! Come, shower time! " I called.

I heard his light patter of footsteps. He  came in covered in a few leaves. Sighing , I took of his clothes gently and placed him into the small bathtub.

He happily sat there, splashing around in the water. Then something unexpected happened, his hands seemed to light on fire !

The fire looked like Greek fire only that it was Blue! Aquatic fire, one of the rarest fires a fire user can have, only one appeared once in a millennia.

The element that makes it so dangerous was that it would burn anything , water , air , heck even mortal souls !

I MM'd the council and everyone couldn't express their shock and pride. I was worried Zeus would kill him , only for him to tell me

" Is this true ? Interesting... I'll come by later , I want to give him something as a reward, it's from the council ."

Percy sat there blissfully unaware that his hands were on fire. I gingerly told him. And his reaction was so funny. He looked at his hand and his eyes bugged.

Hie eyes crossed staring at his palm and he frowned. He put his hand in the water and when it didn't extinguish, he pulled it out and plunged it back in.

He focused and it went out. I sat there laughing and he looked at me confused and then giggled along with me.

Imagine the most beautiful thing you've ever heard multiply that by 100 and you have Percy's laughter. To me it was alike soft jingle bells.

I changed him into his black Pegasus Pyjamas. They were grey with black Pegasus adorning them. I changed into my pyjamas as well and lay down next to him.

He could only fall asleep when I was near him and he showed signs of severe separation anxiety.

Just as he fell asleep, Here's flashed into the tent. My tent had grown twice as large as before, I had a large chest filled with Percy's toys. He even had a special gift from Triton and Tyson it was a rocking Pegasus ( like a rocking horse ) padded with soft stuffing.

His cot was now unused , he slept next to be in my bed. Often curling up into my arms in the night.

" Father demands a meeting at Camp Half Blood be there in an hour." Hermes flashed in just as I curled up under my covers.

With that , he flashed out. Percy started to cry as the sudden intruder left in a bright flash of light.

Groaning , I got up , cradling Percy in my arms and calling all the hunters to prepare to leave in 10 minutes time.

Within an minute, all the hunters were out of bed and ready, 5 more and the tents were packed. We left swiftly deciding to stay at camp for a day.

Percy fell asleep in my arms as we trekked up half blood hill. Thalia touched her tree gently. She looked wistful , reminiscing her past as a pine tree. Carefully I passed the sleeping Percy to her, she took him in her arms and rocked him gently.

We approached the crest of the hill. The campers had apparently all gathered in the amphitheatre. I signalled to the hunters to go to my cabin and settle in.

I walked towards the amphitheatre. The whole council was there, Father signalled to a soft looking silver sofa. I sat down carefully and crossed my legs. Pheobe came out of my cabin, representing my hunters while Thalia looked after Percy.

Zeus , my father droned on and on about our success in the war. He called upon the 6 of the 7 seeing as Percy was no longer with them. Zeus decided to have a little fun.

" Where's Percy ? " Father asked a puzzled look on his face.

" Why that cheating scum ? He left camp probably died. Who cares anyways ? " Annabeth said. Even Athena looked shocked that her daughter would say that. All the old campers shouted in protest. Even the 6 looked s bit disgusted.

Eventually Zeus called Iris to show the campers what Percy had been through. Their hatred for Annabeth growing. Annabeth was in her new boyfriends arms. That stupid son of Hermes.

After it ended, the remaining 5 were offered immortality as well as a replacement for camp director, they would replace Dionysus. Dionysus looked so happy that he would be free of this punishment.

Annabeth was offered only partial immortality which she reluctantly accepted.

Right at that moment, Thalia came running a struggling, sobbing Percy in her arms.

" Milady, he woke up and he's looking for you. When he couldn't..."

Percy saw me and his face lit up despite his tears he ,jumped out of Thalia's grasp and crawled up and sat on my lap.

" Mama , sing !" He said. I turned a beet red. Zeus looked at my son with love in his eyes. Apollo stifling laughter. I told Percy maybe later and he snuggled into my chest.

The campers gasped and rubbed their eyes as if they were in a dream.

As time had gone on , Percy's hair had taken on a change. His hair was a pitch black with deep auburn streaks. On his left side , he had a few streaks of blond and brown. His right side was silvery and all of his hair was white tipped.

His skin was a mix of Poseidon and mine. It was but tan , but it was mostly pale. His physique was more and more like mine, lean and muscular. His body seemed to glow in the nighttime. His hair was like Poseidon's  an eternal tousle. Despite being only 10 months he was already a little muscular.

The campers were shocked due to the fact that I was holding a male but also because he looked like me. Obviously he was my son and all the campers knew.

Zeus was not a very happy chappy. He loved Percy dearly, being only 10 months old meant that if there was a spy in the camp, they could easily kidnap him and hold him hostage. Thus he was not pleased.

He demanded a memory wipe on the campers. A memory wipe of seeing Percy, replacing it with celebrations and laughter. Percy was just confused. His mind matured faster than others.

His memory of the past was extremely fuzzy and although he could make a few things out, he won't really remember himself. He learned to walk and talk at a young age and he learnt things fast and well.

He was already partially fluent in English and was a natural at Greek and Latin.

The hunt left at dawn the next day, the memory wipe was completed and we didn't  stick around for campers to wake up.

It was a rather memorable day. I also found out how much my father truly cared.