The offer

"Your majesty! Please wake up; it's an emergency!" Elsa could hear a servant's sharp knock on Anna's beautifully carved door as she yawned, gently pushed herself away from her sister's embrace and stood up from the princess' bed.

She slowly approached and opened the entrance; then, the worried face of her servant welcomed her. "What happened?"

"Five people arrived from Ovrilon barely ten minutes ago. They said you know about their arrival, my queen."

"I do know about them, but I thought we still have time. And there's only five of them?"

"Yes, my queen." A small, relieved sigh escaped her body. She was still nervous, though. Just one wrong move and they'll send more people. "They said they wanted to talk to you."

"Lead them to the Grand Hall, please. I'll be there soon." One quick glance at her peacefully snoring sister, and she left the room.

-

Everything is going to be fine; they are not here to hurt us. Then why am I still so nervous about this? Don't panic, Elsa! You have your powers to protect you! Elsa took a deep breath and opened the majestic door that led her to the Great Hall. Her eyes widened in surprise when she only saw a black-haired stranger with their back turned to her. Fear retook control of her body when she saw a dagger attached to the person's belt.

But she had no time or reason to fear. Only one of the Ovrilonian showed us up, and she can easily defeat them if needed. "Ahem." She let out a small cough that echoed through the large room.

The stranger jumped a little in surprise, then turned around, grey eyes meeting the platinum blonde-haired woman's blue ones. "Are you Queen Elsa?" Her voice was soft, yet deep and it sent a shiver down Elsa's spine.

"I am. And I assume you're from Ovrilon." Her eyes drank at the sight of the person's wide shoulders and tall form as she approached her.

"Yes, milady. Please allow me to ask something." Elsa nodded, then the stranger licked her lips. "How much do you know about the king's offer?"

"I know nothing. In his letter, he only said that he has something for Arendelle and me."

The stranger sighed and shook her head. "Of course he did. My father is an idiot."

"Y-your father?"

"He forgot to mention me, didn't he?" She smiled softly. "Well, allow me to introduce myself then. Cassandra Cordelia Reeve, crown princess of Ovrilon, at your service." Elsa smiled back at her when she bowed a little. "Now, shall I explain everything?"

"Please do."

"We'd like to make an alliance between Arendelle and Ovrilon." It definitely caught the ice queen in surprise. Ovrilon is big and strong, why would they want such a thing?

We might have no other choice but accept their offer. "And what would each kingdom gain from that?"

"Well, you'd get military support from Ovrilon whenever you need. We'd also give you some weapons, the newest technology. Food is the only thing we need in return. The portion or the quality doesn't matter."

"A whole army for some food? That seems quite unfair to me." Elsa didn't like the idea of signing an alliance. King Wulfacar had too many enemies, and by becoming his ally, some kingdoms might look at Arendelle as a treat.

"Because it is unfair. But we need every piece of food we can get."

"I didn't know Ovrilon's in such a high need. What happened?"

Cassandra sighed. "Our dear king, that idiot Wulfacar decided to attack everything that's moving and surprisingly, he won. Everyone, even the peasants from the fields became soldiers, so we have no one who would make sure everyone's well-fed."

Trade is peace, she thought. "I'd like to talk to my council this afternoon about the decision. Please, be our guest and enjoy your stay in Arendelle."

"We'd only like to stay for a few days, no more than a week. Until then, may we get a few rooms in your castle, milady?"

"You may." Maybe the crown princess is not so bad after all.

-

Cassandra let out the shaky breath she was holding back in her lungs as soon as she got on her ship. Her legs were still trembling, and she was hoping the Queen of Arendelle didn't notice how nervous she was during their diplomatic conversation. And speaking of the queen, Cass was surprised by her beauty: that long platinum blonde hair, deep blue eyes and flawless skin. She was wondering if her hands are as cold and soft as they seem. Damn, she's beautiful.

The crown princess has never been like any other woman. She wasn't elegant or feminine; she never played with dolls as a child or yearned for prince charming to come and save her. Hell, sometimes people even believed she was a man. Her shoulders are broad, her abs are hard, and her arms are thick because of her strong muscles.

She was a loner, who fought her own battles alone, since that faithful day when people died because of her, the memory of people screaming and being trapped in the fire still haunting her dreams.

"Did you do it?" She suddenly heard a familiar voice from behind, disturbing her painful thoughts about the past. Raisa, her second in command, the only person she truly trusts on this ship.

She bit her lip before turning to the other soldier. Anxiety started building up in her as she spoke. "Not yet. I didn't have the chance to be alone with her."

"You should get over with it as soon as possible. But what if someone finds out?"

"I'll deal with them too."

-A few meters away-

Curiosity let Anna go outside of the palace and wander closer to the Ovrilonian princess' ship, where she heard the black-haired warrior speak to one of her soldiers about doing something. It all sounded a little shady to Anna.

"You don't have to do it, milady."

"But I want to. And please, don't call me that. You know I hate it when people address me as their superior."

Anna's mind began racing with thousands of negative thoughts, her heart beating like never before, then she gasped. She wants to kill Elsa.