Falling

Elsa had always imagined her first kiss to be... Well, different. It was years ago, probably during her teenage years when she thought about it for the first time. She imagined herself in her room, in a beautiful white gown, waiting for the lucky man to show up. She never met him before, only at the wedding ceremony when they exchanged rings. She gulped, feeling her anxiety rising in her chest. It was an arranged marriage. The only things she knew about him is his name and title. They matched her with someone who's royalty, just like Elsa herself.

After waiting for some time, which seemed like hours, the door opened, revealing the man who's supposed to be her husband. He was taller than her, but quite far from handsome. She tried to convince herself that he's not that bad looking, but deep within her heart, she knew that it doesn't even matter anymore. Elsa swallowed the limp in her throat and pressed her lips together, trying to hold herself back from crying. He came closer to her. Elsa gasped in fear when his disgusting hand touched her body. He showed her no mercy, his large fingers digging into her delicate flesh. Elsa began to cry, tears rolling down her flawless cheeks. He roughly forced his lips against hers and with a violent push, they both fell on the bed as the King and Queen of Arendelle. No one would have helped Elsa that night. And not because they wouldn't hear her screams of pain and hopelessness.

But with Cassandra, it was different.

When warm and cold finally met, sealing their lips in a tender kiss, for a moment, everything seemed brighter in their cruel world. Still shaking from excitement, Elsa pushed her body back to Cassandra's, burying her head in the crook of her neck. Her hearth was still rapidly beating in her chest, the feeling of their earlier kiss still lingering on her lips. She gripped Cassandra's shirt tightly, holding onto her for dear life.

The warrior chuckled. The joyful sound was like music to Elsa's ears, filling her with nothing but pure bliss. It felt so good to let it go again. "You got me worried for a moment."

The blonde giggled as she felt Cass plant a soft kiss on the top of her head. "Sleep with me." She whispered, voice muffled and tickling against her neck.

A blush was spreading across her cheek, as Cassandra soothingly ran her hand up and down Elsa's back. Sleeping with this beautiful woman in her arms does sound alluring, but that's probably not what she meant. "Are you sure? Lately, I've been having trouble with sleeping so that it might be not the best idea. I don't want to bother you, dear."

Humming lightly, Elsa lifted her head, looking directly into the other woman's grey orbs. "I don't care." She said, without hesitation, the tone of her voice sounding somewhat confident.

"Ohh, how rebellious." Cass chuckled, freeing a hand to place it on Elsa's cheek. She sighed, her lips turning into a loving smile. "And so pretty."

Elsa blushed, breaking eye contact as she did so. "I-I'm not pretty." The blonde never ever felt like an attractive person. So why every second person has to lie to her about her looks? Sure, people called her beautiful before, but she thought that's only because of her title. She was always so jealous of her little sister. Anna was truly beautiful, enthusiastic and loved by every single person she met. Nothing like me.

Cass sighed, then a smirk formed on her face. "Pardon me, young lady, you are so right. I should have thought more before speaking because you are gorgeous."

Elsa froze to the spot, her mind failing to work. Her gaze dropped to Cass' eyes again, and seeing the sparkle in them made her say the next sentence out aloud. "And you have the most beautiful eyes." She blushed deeply, realising what she just said.

Smiling, Cassandra pressed a small kiss to Elsa's forehead. "Why, thank you; they are the result of bathing in the blood of countless virgins." They both let out a hearty laugh, the sound of happiness filling the room. After the laughter died, Elsa looked at Cass with nothing but admiration shining in her puppy eyes.