Author Notes

Henlo everyone! 

As you can see, this chapter isn't part of the story. How long has it been since we finished it? Oh, well. Almost two months, but it seems like yesterday to me. 

A lot of things happened since then and feel like I need to reach out to you because it seems like many of you still haven't found the other parts of the series (or my dumbass is just too impatient). I'm currently working in two stories, and I might come up with more in the future because I have no life, and I love Cass and Elsa. 

First of all, Cassandra and Elsa's adventures continue in "My Darling Snowflake". Our lovely couple has to face different, life-threatening obstacles and a new villain, so it's quite angsty as well. This one will be a shorter story, but that doesn't mean it's boring or something. It might break your heart a little bit, but I'm gonna stop right here before I say too much. 

And then there's " You Are My Secret". As you can already guess from the title, something has to be kept hidden in this one, which is a romantic relationship between student and teacher. Our high school teacher (a very beautiful one I must add) is Elsa, and her rich kid, bookworm student is Cassandra. I'm trying to make it a slow burn romance thing, but knowing me, this is not what's going to happen xD 
To make things a little bit more exciting, I decided to keep Cass's mom alive, so Zara is also there to shower us with some love because, honestly, I think we all wanted a bit more of her. Or is it just me? 
Also, Elsa is horny af in this one, and Cass is a snack as usual. And of course, Anna is there to help them! Who knows, the kissing quest might need to be done again ;)

I'm trying to update both of them as frequently as I can, but oopsies happen.

Hope I managed to pique your interest! If not, then sorry for bothering! Stay healthy, and have a good reading! 

Love,
Eszter