A liar's touch

It was a terrible decision. If it weren't for Olaf, Elsa would never agree to invite the Ovrilonian princess to their games night. But how could anyone say no to such a cute snowman like him? Cassandra was still just a stranger to them, nothing more and nothing less. Anna and Kristoff haven't even met her! They're going to freak out.

Elsa patiently waited on the couch with her sister and her boyfriend next to her. Even was seated on the floor next to the luxurious furniture.

"Where's Olaf? He's never late. Elsa, do you know what happened to him?"

"N-no. I haven't seen him since I left for the meeting."

"Strange." The strawberry blonde princess paused. "I think you are hiding something."

"Me?" The older sister laughed nervously. "And why would I do that?"

"Elsa..."

"Okay, you got me." She sighed. "Well, Olaf is probably with our guest from Ovrilon. It seems like he likes her because he invited her to join us."

"WHAT?!" Anna and Kristoff shouted at once, fire shooting from their eyes at the young monarch.

"I-it wasn't my fault, o-okay?" She gulped. "He was begging me to let her join!"

"And you said yes?" Kristoff asked, and Elsa nodded. "What if she's a ruthless murderer who wants to kill us?!"

"Ohh, shut up Kristoff." Anna cleared her throat and spoke again as she let herself calm down. "I know you only want what's best for us, but please, be more careful when Olaf's asking you things like that."

"I..."

The door suddenly pushed open, and Olaf stormed in with a huge smile. "Pheww! Hello, people! Sorry for being late, Cassy and I had a little bit of a problem, but it's okay, I solved it!"

"You just convinced me to buy fifteen boxes of chocolate!" Her voice could be heard from still outside the door; then after a moment, the tall stranger came into view. "Hi, I'm Cassandra." Anna's heart began beating faster when she recognised the woman from earlier at the harbour. She's the person who wants to kill Elsa! I can't let them stay alone.

"Crown princess of Ovrilon, I must add," Anna said, clearly unimpressed by the royalty's presence.

Kristoff gasped, almost bouncing in excitement. "Are you that Cassandra?"

Cass rubbed her neck. "I don't know. Which one?"

"The warrior princess who fought twenty men barehanded after being enslaved and tortured for months in a cold dungeon, living on nothing but water and dry bread."

"That's...just a rumour. I had a dagger." She smirked. Elsa just rolled her eyes at her unexpectedly high ego.

Kristoff giggled, then Anna shot him a gaze that made his excitement fade. "Sorry."

"Well, umm...as I said, we brought chocolate. And I'm not talking about a small amount; those fifteen boxes are hella large." She revealed a small box filled with exquisite sweets and offered it to the younger sister. "So...do you want some?"

Anna looked at Cassandra with a cold and rude expression. "No, thank you."

"Oh. Okay. Olaf said you like it." The older woman then turned to the queen, offering her the same tray of chocolate. But then Cassandra suddenly noticed how beautiful the young monarch is. She looked up and down at her body, from her soft-looking hair to her generous curves and slender legs covered in a thin nightgown and then into her ridiculously amazing blue orbs. She wore a beautiful red dress, which showed the perfect pale skin on her collarbone's and back, leaving the princess speechless for a moment. Elsa noticed her stare and accepted a piece of chocolate with a deep blush colouring her cheeks. Cassandra saw it and smiled as Elsa tried to hide her face by turning away.