Remember

A/N: Not to be an over sensitive little shit, but this chapter is dark, emotional and everything else you can think of.

-

It was a complete disaster. When Cassandra woke up, once again, she couldn't believe her eyes. And when the maids and servants began to surround her, asking about why she stopped visiting, it became even worse. Everyone in Arendelle seemed to know what's going on, except for her. But that was just one thing.

When she stepped out of her room, a white, snow thingie that somehow is able to walk and talk on his own screamed at her in excitement and ran towards her. "Cassy! You are here! Wait, why are you here? Doesn't matter! Give me a big warm hug!" The thing only came closer, rushing towards the princess's leg, but before he could grab it, Cassandra screamed, and with a swift motion, her feet kicked the snowman's head off. "Oof! I guess you don't want a hug." He lowered his gaze, and Cass almost fainted when his body continued to move in search of his head.

"What the hell are you?!" Asked Cassandra, raising her voice as she poked the snowman's head with a slender finger.

The woman picked Olaf's head up, holding him to meet her gaze. The snowman almost seemed disappointed and sad, but Cass had no idea if he has emotions in general. "You don't know? But Cassy, we're friends!"

"We are?" She sighed. "I'm sorry, but I don't remember." She kneeled down and connected the head with the body. "In fact, I don't remember anyone, not even myself." She smiled weakly at the snowman.

"Oh, woah! I don't have a brain, but I think it's weird! You definitely remembered me the last time you were here!" Something told Cassandra that she doesn't have to be afraid of the snowman, he's probably harmless. Such a cute thing couldn't even hurt a fly.

"I've been here?" She asked.

"More than just once! You stayed here like all the time, and we had lots of fun!" Olaf nervously rubbed his hands together. "Sometimes you read me poems and then gave me hugs." He giggled, recalling all the happy memories he had with Cassandra before she disappeared. "But then...you just left and never returned. We all missed you, Cassy."

As she blinked, tears dripped from her eyelids and slid down her cheeks. She bit her lip tightly in an attempt to hide any sound that wanted to escape from her mouth. Her lower lip quivering tightly as she tried to say something. "I'm sorry because I left. I-" Before she could speak, Queen Anna showed up at the corner of the hallway, walking closer to them in her travel clothes and with a smile on her face.

"Good morning, guys! Are you ready for a new adventure?" Olaf seemed to be the most enthusiastic about the journey, and he jumped in excitement. About Cassandra...she wasn't so sure.

"Let's go find Samantha!" Olaf yelled while Anna and Cass looked at each other with concern in their eyes. "I still don't know who's Samantha!" The two women just laughed it off.

-

"Elsa!" The Fifth Spirit turned around to see her younger sister rushing towards her, pulling her into a loving embrace.

"Anna!" She leaned back a little and brushed back a stray lock of hair from Anna's freckled face. "What are you doing here? I didn't know you were coming over."

The redhead seemed to be full of energy and anxiety as she grabbed Elsa by her hand, leading her away from the other members of the Northuldra tribe. "Oh, well, it wasn't planned. But it doesn't matter now! I have a big surprise for you, sis! It's like a reeallly big one!" The redhead giggled nervously.

"Anna..."

"Okay, okay! I won't waste your time, but this is very important!"

"Anna, just say it."