Shinra

Y/N

Y/N

Today had been rather tough. You and Shinra had been tasked to gather information on Company 3, but a rogue infernal popped up, so the two of you had to take care of it without the rest of our company to back you guys up. This was no small feat, and to your surprise, you two did it without any property damage or harm to human life. Shinra was excited just like he always got, and you did enjoy the locals coming up to thank you.

However Shinra's 'smile' made a few of the locals uncomfortable, and they'd said some pretty mean things behind his back and even to his face. Shinra wanted to be a hero, but it was hard when people didn't take time to get to know him. As hard as he tried to brush off the insults, you knew it affected him on the inside.

You take his hand in yours and squeeze it, 'don't listen to them.'

Shinra sighs, 'maybe they're right y/n. I'm not a hero; I'm a devil.'

You shake your head, 'even if you are the devil and dangerous, I will still love you Shinra.'

He goes to open his mouth to protest, but you silence him with a kiss which seems to shut the crowd up. He kisses you back before pulling away to admire you. No one expected you to say yes when Shinra asked you out for coffee, so it was safe to say everyone was shocked when after a month of dates you two waltzed into Company 8 holding hands announcing that you were a couple. You'd never been one to listen to other people's opinions, you and Shinra were happy together, and that's all that mattered.