Benimaru x White-Clad

Requested by: bakugoucanchokeme

Asakusa had managed to overthrow the white-clad who'd tried and failed to bring everyone to their knees. As I circle checking on citizens I come across a male white-clad stood in front of a fountain holding someone under the water who slowly stopped struggling and let their body go limp.

'What are you doing?' I shout, running over to intervene.

The male white-clad smirks and steps away from the body dressed identical to him, 'we take care of our traitors just like you lot do.'

I was confused, then in the next second, the white-clad vanished into thin air. Instinct takes over and I pull the unconscious white-clad out of the water and begin resuscitation noting that once the hood fell away the victim was a girl. After what seemed like forever the girl splutters and coughs up water opening their eyes which held pure fear.

'You can explain everything later,' I say, not wanting her to cause herself more stress.

I pick the girl up and carry her in my arms deciding to take her to my house instead of the company. The male white-clad had called her a traitor, and I couldn't possibly see how this girl could do anything wrong because she looked so innocent and kind of weak.

Once inside the house I carry her up to the bathroom and place her down on the edge of the tub while I grab a towel to wrap around her now shaking and dripping wet body.

'Thank you,' she whispers, as I wrap the towel around her.

'I'll go get you some dry clothes err—'

'y/n, I'm y/n,' she replies, voice still slightly hoarse.

I nod, 'I'm Benimaru.'

I leave the girl to undress and grab her something of mine which would surely swamp her frame. The bathroom door was slightly ajar as I return, and before I can knock I catch a glimpse of y/n's exposed back and the multitude of bruises and faded scars marking her skin. Now I was even more intrigued.

'Here are some dry clothes. I'll be in the kitchen once you're done,' I call out and place the clothes by the door.

Y/N

Benimaru, the captain of Fire Company 7. Why had he saved you? You'd come to burn this place to the ground because the white-clad could. He should hate you. Maybe he'd saved you so that you could face trial for the white-clad crimes, or maybe he wanted to kill you himself. A million negative thoughts cross your mind as you undress.

'Here are some dry clothes. I'll be in the kitchen once you're done.' He calls out from the other side of the bathroom door.

You freeze upon turning to find the door ajar, had he seen your scars? He sounded pretty calm, so maybe he hadn't peaked. His clothes were way too big for you, to the point you had to roll the waist and both legs just to be able to walk without tripping over. You stare at your wet white-clad 'uniform' and shake your head, maybe this was your chance to start a new life.

You pad barefoot through the house until you find the kitchen and stop in the doorway watching Benimaru cooking something on the stove.

You bite your lip, 'why didn't you let him kill me? Do you want to kill me yourself?'

Benimaru turns around and instinctively you shrink back, 'why did he call you a traitor y/n?'

You sigh, 'that was my older brother. He's been loyal to the white-clad for years. When he found out I had some power he forced me to join, using our little sister as leverage who had no power and the white-clad would kill in a heartbeat. I never wanted to fight or use my power, I was happy living a bland life raising my sister after our parents died.'

You keep your eyes focused on your bare feet not wanting to make eye contact because you were embarrassed and ashamed, however, a shadow looms over you and next thing you know your chin is cupped and your face forcefully raised but not aggressively like you used to. Benimaru was an enigma amongst the captains, strong and respected but never seemed like he wanted the job.

'I know you're telling the truth y/n, you'd be an awful liar. Where is your sister now?' he asks, brushing some wet hair out of your eyes with his free hand.

You gulp, 'last time I heard the white-clad were keeping her somewhere in the Netherworld but my brother never gave me details because he knew I would try and risk dying to save her. What happens now?'

Benimaru tilts his head to the side, 'that's up to you y/n? Has anyone ever seen your face?'

You shake your head, 'no, I wore a mask. Why?'

Benimaru sighs, 'if you swear to give up any information on the white-clad, I will help you get your sister back. Do we have a deal?'

Your eyes widen, 'yes, we have a deal Benimaru. I will do anything to get my sister back and make the white-clad pay for what they've put me through.'

Next thing you know your chin is released and you're pulled into a bone-crushing hug, which was a sensation you hadn't felt in a very long time, so you shakily wrap your arms around the captain hugging him back.

'I saw the scars, I will make them pay y/n,' he mumbles into your hair.

You can't keep the smile off your face, this was the first time in a long time someone was genuinely on your side and you felt like you could trust someone.

'Thank you,' you reply softly, knowing things were about to change for better or for worse.