Benimaru

Y/N

Y/N

Being the kid of Company 1's Captain Leonard Burns had its pros and cons. One con was that you were made to join Fire Force following in your father's footsteps and that came with a lot of pressure. But the main pro to joining the Fire Force was that you met your current partner Benimaru of Company 7, and your father couldn't disapprove because you'd landed yourself a Captain and he knew Benimaru would rain hell down on anyone who dared hurt you.

On your weekend off you visited Benimaru, there was just one hitch, and that was that you'd caught something and felt like death warmed up. Instead of being your lively self, you'd taken to staying huddled up in bed wrapped in blankets shivering, despite it being warm outside.

'I'm cold, could you come and warm me up please?' you call out.

Next thing you know Benimaru's head pops around the open bedroom door smirking, 'y/n, if that's a bad pickup line, I'm ending this relationship.'

You huff, 'it's not a pickup line.'

His smirk turns into his regular gloomy expression, one you found extremely hot while others misunderstood his intentions and mood, 'so you weren't about to suggest that I'm hot as hell?'

You pull the blankets closer around you, 'no, you're almost as hot as me...it's not the best, but we'll make do.'

Benimaru walks into the bedroom, pouting, '...I hate you.'

You laugh, and then cough, 'no, you don't now come here. I meant what I said earlier about me being cold.'

With some fake reluctance, your boyfriend takes off his boots and climbs onto the bed next to you. He hated to see you sick and suffering and would do everything in his power to make you feel better and see his favourite smile.