Ogun

Y/N

Y/N

The familiar sound of fighting drew your attention, and you found yourself giving up on paperwork to go and check out what was going on. In hindsight, you should have known it was Shinra and Arthur because they were in the office with you earlier before suddenly leaving, and the two of them liked to fight a lot. You follow the sounds of fighting towards the back of company 8 and push open the back door.

Shinra and Arthur were at each other's throats, rambling too fast for you to understand as they went full out with their powers.

'Hey beautiful,' your boyfriend Ogun says cheerfully to your right.

You smile and allow yourself to be pulled into a side hug, 'what are you doing here? I thought you had to work for the next couple of days.'

You knew Ogun from the academy days, and along with Shinra and Arthur, the four of you were close friends. You didn't know that Ogun had feelings for you until he spilt the beans after a particular rough infernal had put you in hospital for a week. You told him you felt the same way and the two of you agreed to go on a couple of dates before he asked you out officially.

Ogun grins, 'yeah, I managed to wrangle some time off to spend with you.'

You glance over at the two fighting boys, 'what are they fighting about?'

Ogun tenses slightly but relaxes, 'you,' he calmly replies.

'Excuse me, what did you just say?' you ask, a little shocked and confused because Shinra and Arthur never fought over you.

Ogun releases you from the hug and plays with his fingers, 'let's just say they were a little jealous when I told them we were dating. Shinra said he had more of a chance with you than Arthur, which provoked Arthur and now the two of them are fighting.'

You roll your eyes at the childish antics, not knowing that both Shinra and Arthur may or may not have had a crush on you at some point because they never acted on it despite working at the same company.

'How long do you think they'll last?' you joke.

Ogun does some counting on his fingers before grinning, 'I'll give them a couple more hours at most. Best to let them get it out of their system.'

You nod in agreement, 'then they won't notice if we leave. I want you to meet the girls, they'll be thrilled I'm no longer single.'

Ogun links arms with you, and the two of you head back inside leaving Arthur and Shinra to duke it out.