Princess Hibana

Y/N

Y/N

You'd just come back from a job, and things weren't going your way today. From the second you woke up, the world was out to get you more than usual. You'd got splashed by a car, and tripped over a crack in the pavement, and that was only on the way to work. You'd graduated and been assigned to Fire Company 5 under Captain Hibana who people called princess. Hibana could be a little odd at times, having seemingly decided from day one that you were her new favourite toy. This annoyed a lot of people, to the point your colleagues tried to mess you up. They'd come pretty close on the most recent job, locking you inside a burning room by mistake of course.

Now back at the Company, you storm past everyone and head to the showers to try and get the burnt smell off you. Being one of only a handful of girls meant the locker room was mainly empty, so you wrap a towel around your body and walk out of the shower, not noticing that you weren't alone. You felt a little better after the shower, but still needed a way to let some steam out.

'Now this is a sight I could get used to. Where have you been hiding this heavenly body y/n?' Captain Hibana laughs behind you, making you jump and clutch the towel a little tighter.

'Err I thought I was alone in here,' you reply, keeping your head bowed.

You hear her heels come towards you. It wasn't that you were embarrassed, you didn't want her or anyone knowing that you were attracted to girls, and your Captain made you a little hot under the collar.

'Look at me y/n,' Hibana orders, grasping your chin between her fingers, forcing you to look up into her hypnotising eyes.

You gulp, not knowing what was going to happen next.

With her free hand she brushes some wet hair off your face, 'you never did fit in here y/n. You're a hard worker and a little prudish, that's why I can't keep my eyes off you. I want you as I've never wanted another person, and I always get what I want.'

You shiver, 'this could never work, you're my superior, and I'm your subordinate.'

Hibana twirls a strand of your hair around her finger, 'I don't believe in never.'

You shake your head, 'I don't believe in always,' you counter.

She closes the space between you, and your heart threatens to burst from your chest from how fast it was pounding, 'well opposites attract y/n.'

You bite your lip, 'never.'

'Always,' she finishes, smirking.

You open your mouth to protest, but next thing you know Hibana is kissing you quite forcefully, and you liked it. You could be a little uptight and prudish, but right now, you were putty in her hands. You let out a small moan against her lips, earning you a chuckle in return. After a couple of minutes that felt like a lifetime, she pulls back, still holding your chin.

'I was going to insist that next time the whole company will hear you moan y/n, but now I've heard it you'll only moan for me, understood?'

You nod, a little out of breath and flustered. Your chin is released, and you watch as Hibana turns and walks away as nothing had happened, 'if anyone else tries to mess with you y/n come straight to me, I won't have anyone damaging my toy.'

Once she leaves, your knees give out and your crumple to the floor. What had just happened? Yes, you'd dreamt of this, but never thought it would become a reality. The only part that hurt was the knowledge you were nothing more than a toy, to be played with and eventually tossed aside when something new came along. You'd have to train yourself not to fall in love.