Tsukishima & Yamaguchi

- Your P. O. V -

I placed the tin foil over the treats I prepared for those two 3rd that helped me. I made sure that everything was safe and secure before placing my bag on my shoulder and taking the treats into my hand. I held onto them like my life depends on it. Wouldn't wanna drop them.

I took my keys and went out the front door and locked it behind me. I slipped the keys into my coat pocket and started on my way to school. On the way there I just zoned out. Not really paying any attention to my surroundings but luckily I didn't run into anyone or anything.

I made it to school without dropping the treats. I walk into the school and, to my surprise, see Suga and Daichi speaking to each other while walking beside each other. I smile to myself and quickly change my shoes.

I didn't really think where I'd put the treats. So I decide to give them the treats now. I straighten out my uniform and pick up the treats and rush over to them.

"Suga! Daichi! Hey guys!" I shout to them. They hear me and turn around and give me a small wave and a 'hello'.  "Hi! As promised, I baked you guys some goods. I hope you like them." I said, and opened the tin foil a bit so they could see inside. The smell of the sweet treats lingered in the air making their mouths water.

"Y/n-" Daichi begins but I cut him off.

"I know what you're going to say, but I wanted to do this. Accept it. You can take this and give some to your teammates. I'll swing by the gym later to get the container." I shove the treats in Suga's hands and turn around and walk away.

- Suga's P. O. V -

I sigh as I watch the h/c haired girl walk away. I pick up a treat and take a bite out of it. The sweet flavor from the treat fills my mouth and I groan.

"Oh my god! Daichi, try one it's really good." I say and force one into his hand. He takes a bite and his face lights up.

"Wow, it really is." We spend the rest of the time walking to our class(es) are they in the same class?

We part ways as we enter our own class. I still have the warm treats in my hand. The room is filled with the smell and many other students come over to me to know what smells so good.

"What do you have there, Sugawara-san?" A classmate asks.

"Something from a friend. I'm sorry but you can't have any." The boy groans.

"Selfish prick." He whispers under his breath, but I still hear him. He walks away and some girl takes his place.

She has red hair and green eyes. Freckles sprinkles her face and arms. Her uniform seem to be... Too small for her.

She sits on my desk and places her hand on my arm. "Heyy, Suga~. What do you have there?"

"A gift from my friend." I say, paying no attention to her. She bites her lip, trying to seduce me. It's not working.

"Oh? Who's the friend? I'm sure he-"

"She." I cut her off. She blinks.

"What?"

"It's a she. And she would mind if you took one."

"Who is she? " The girl asks through gritted teeth. I sigh I turn to her.

"Listen, you're getting worked up over some treats she made. It doesn't matter who she is or why she made them for me, it's none of your business. Now, please, leave me alone." I shake her hand off of me. "And please refrain from touching me. You're making me uncomfortable."