Blackmail, Locked out

Ah! We've reached 10k reads! Oh my god, I'm so happy! I'm so glad you all are enjoying this book.

Edit: this is a long chapter, you're welcome. But, there are spelling mistakes and stuff, so if you could point those out if you see them that'd be nice. Thank you and go forth to read this story, brave one.
---

The bus comes to a stop, jerking you forward and almost falling to the floor.

"Gah!" Your eyes open and you sit up quickly, your arms out like you're trying to balance yourself.

"Have a lovely nap, Sleeping Beauty?" Tsukishima snickers to you. You roll your eyes.

"As a matter of fact, I did. Thanks for asking." He scoffs and takes his bag and walks off the bus, Yamaguchi following close behind. He gives you a shy smile that says 'I'm sorry for his behavior, have a good day'.

You swing your legs to the ground and stand up. You grab your bag and feel your phone vibrate. You take it from you pocket and see and unknown number has texted you.

Unknown 6:23 pm
Does tomorrow work (゚▽^*)

You furrow your eyebrows before it hits you. It's Oikawa. You reply.

Me 6:23 pm
Eager are we?

You change the contact name.

Oinkawa🐷🤡 6:24 pm
Of course, I can't wait to see your beautiful face. ( ͡°з ͡°)
And you must be eager too
You replied quickly()

Me 6:25 pm
Whatever helps you sleep at night, buddy

Oinkawa🐷🤡 6:25 pm
Knowing I get to see your face tomorrow, I'll sleep like an angel
Don't mihsbwidb sjsb

You stare at your phone screen. Did he have a stroke?

Oinkawa🐷🤡 6:25 pm
Who's is this?
Sorry for him bothering you.

You raise a brow.

Me 6:26 pm
It's... Fine.
Who are you?

Oinkawa🐷🤡 6:26 pm
A teammate of shittykawa
Are you his girlfriend?

Me 6:26 pm
Uh, no
Why?

Oikawa🐷🤡 6:27 pm
Dumbass has you as 'Love of my life ❤💕❤💞💜💞💓💗💖💘
And with all those heart emojis

Me 6:27 pm
🤢
🤮
I threw up, pardon me

You put your phone in your pocket. When Oikawa is free, you plan to ask him what time your little... Hangout is.

You fix your bag and walked off the bus where everyone is waiting.

"Hey guys." You say.

You get a mix of replies back. You all carry your bags and head back to the gym.

"Y/n!" Hinata shouts, catching your attention. You turn around and wait for him to catch up with you.