A threat?

Walking to the gym to watch the boys practice, you hear the whispers of other students. They glance at you before going back to gossip. About what? You don't know nor do you really care. You haven't done anything wrong and you know that.

Ignoring the whispering and obvious stares you continue to walk to the gym. Stepping to the door you open it in time to see the guys surrounding Nishinoya as he goes to receive a ball.

"ROOOOOLLING THUNDERRRR!" He shouts as he does a rolling receive.

Closing the door you walk up beside Suga.

"Uh ok..." He goes as Tanaka starts to laugh with tears in his eyes.

"You know that's a regular rolling receive, right?" Kageyama just looks at him weirdly.

"Do you hear yourself?" Tsukishima snickers, while Yamaguchi chuckles.

"You better watch yourselves you little first year brats! I'll make you run laps- NO ACTUALLY, whatever you hate most is what you'll have to do!" Nishinoya declares. The rest of the team stands there dumbfounded.

"Teach me! Teach me the rolling thunder!" Hinata begs while reaching out to him.

- Your P. O. V -

I shake my head at them with a small smile. When all if a sudden the door is slammed open. All of us turn to look and see Takeda out of breathe with something in his hand.

"Take five guys! Guess what! I've got some news." We all gather around Takeda patiently waiting for him to tell us the news.

"So, what's going on?" Daichi asks.

"The Golden Week Training Camp. We're all going this year aren't we?" Takeda asks clearly already knowing the answer.

"Yea, we all could benefit from the practice." Daichi replies.

"Well," Takeda pushes up his glasses with a smile. "On the last day, I've arranged a practice match."

"Woah! You're really pulling your weight, my man!" Tanaka shouts. I just kinda stand by since this has nothing to do with me.

Would I tag along? Would they want me to?  I mean, I wasn't really much help with the practice match with Aobajohsai. I honestly think they'd be better off without me.

"So who are we playing against?"

"Nekoma. They're in Tokyo. People can only describe them as cat like..."

"Nekoma? Cat like?" I ask. Tanaka turns to me with a smug look.

"Yea, not to brag but we know them pretty well. Our old coach was rivals with their coach so we'd have practice matches with them all the time."

"Oh?"

"Yeah people called it 'Cat and Bird: Famous Trash Can Show Down'." Suga added in as he moves a bit closer to me.

"Sounds lame. I can believe people watched that." Tsukishima says with disgust in his voice. I shrug.

"Sounds kinda interesting to me. What's more entertaining than watching a bird and a cat fight? Even if it is hypothetical animals. Sounds cool at least." Tsukishima rolls his eyes muttering something under his breath.

"We haven't played that school in a while. So, why now?"

"I'll tell you all the details later. I just knew I had to stage a rematch."

"Looking forward to it. Let's make it count guys!"

"Right!"

Tanaka places his hand on his face with a weird smile. "Tokyo huh? Those little city boys don't know what they're in for."