Girl Time

I've decided to make the boys(and girls) work in pairs. Because it's a bit easier, at least to me it is. Each pair will have their own ending. And each pair will have an ending where the reader will choose between the two of them.

Like, the reader has to choose between kageyama or hinata. Each ending will have a different thing happen and I don't wanna give too much away so trust me and my words that don't make sense. And also, those two guys that I can't remember the names of, I've decided to take them out of the Yandere group bc I know nothing about them. Sorry.

---

The boys decided not to follow Oikawa and you home. They didn't feel like they needed to.

Most of they slumped back to the gym to grab their things they left. They couldn't really do anything to ruin the date. All they did was annoy you and that's not what they wanted.

They care about you and don't want you to get hurt. Oikawa is not a guy to stay in a relationship for long. He'll date them for a month, at most, and then dump them. They just don't want to see you hurt. They don't to see you heartbroken.

Kageyama frowns and let's out a groan. "I can't work with you guys." He declares. Tsukishima snickers.

"As if I'd want to work with you anyways. I'm not worth your time, oh Royal king." He sarcastically says.

Kageyama scoffs and grabs his things. "Hinata, come with me." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) dirty child. Hinata grabs his things and quickly follows Kageyama out the door.

If working together won't work, then working in pairs should. As if they all simultaneously caught on to what Kageyama was doing, they all silently got into pairs. Not a word was said as they all got together.

Daichi with Sugawara.

Tsukishima with Yamaguchi.

Asahi with Nishinoya.

"Bro!" Tanaka whines. "You traitor!"

"Taking one for the team, my man." Nishinoya simply says.

Tanaka with Ennoshita.

Silently talking to their partner, the door suddenly slams open.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?!" Their coach, Ukai, screams. "Get your asses home!"

They all rush out the door, all earning a glare from Ukai on their way out. Once they all leave, Ukai closes the door and locks it. He mumbles profanities under his breath as he walls back to the shop.

He just had a gut feeling someone was still in the gym.

Why the hell were they there anyways?

- Time skip -

The next day you continue to ignore the teams messages. It took a lot of will power, but this is what they deserve.

You knew you can't ignore them forever but you can try to ignore for as long as you can.

Today was a very slow day with not much to do. So you decide to head out and walk around town.

You get yourself ready head out. Once you have everything you need, you walk towards the door.

"Going somewhere?"

You shriek and turn to see your dad sitting on the couch, his back to you.

"Uh, yea? I'm gunna walk around town."

"Is that so?" He asks. You have an unimpressed face.

"Dad, you are trying way too hard to be one of those cliche villains in movies."

"I know... I just need a cat and a spinney chair and I'll be set." You roll your eyes and chuckle. "Make sure you get home before dark. And if anything happens, call me or your mother. Got it?"

"Yep!" And you run out the door. The sun was still up enough for you to have some light to light up your way. You didn't really have any idea where you were walking, you just knew you wanted to walk around.

The park. The park is a nice place to just hang out.

So, the park it is. You head in the direction of the park at a quick and steady pace. The cool air burning your lungs with every breath of air you take in. You smile.

You walk through the gates (of hell) of the park and immediately head towards the swings. You sit down and slowly begin to move kicking your feet back and forth to get some momentum going to take you off the ground.

While swinging in the air, you see two figures enter the park. It was Yachi and Kiyoko. Hanging out like they always do on the weekend. Smiling, you jump from the swing and jog to the girls.

Seeing you run towards them, Yachi yelps and hides behind Kiyoko making the older female look to see what has frightened the young blonde.

"Y/n," Kiyoko begins. "It's nice to see you."

"Likewise. It's nice to finally see you outside of school." You reply.

"I can say the same to you." Yachi looks at you from behind Kiyoko still shaking.

"H-hi." She simply says.

"Hello." You say in return with a little wave and smile. "So, what are you guys up to lately? I haven't seen you in awhile."

"Not much. School and the boys volleyball team takes up most of my time. Sunday is the day I really have any free time. And I spend it hanging out with Yachi." Kiyoko answers. You hum in understanding. "Would you like to join us?"

"Sure, I have nothing to do anyways." Kiyoko smiles slightly at your response and begins walking Yachi close behind her. We walk through the park talking about random things.

"So, you guys hang out every Sunday?" I ask. Kiyoko nods her head.

"It was Yachi's idea."

"I-I didn't think she'd actually agree." Yachi stutters out. I smile at her. "You know, since you're a part of the team you should join us."

I raise a brow. "But I'm not though. I'm not a manager or anything."

"Yea, but you still help out. You don't have to but you do." Kiyoko nods her head.

"Yeah, I agree with Yachi. You are apart of them team and should be treated like so." Noticing there no way of changing their minds I sigh.

"Ok." Yachi gives me a small smile. Her cheeks turn a pale pink while Kiyoko smiles as well.

"Next Sunday we'll be meeting at a cafe near the school at around 4." Kiyoko tells me.

"I'll be there."

***

This👏🏻was👏🏻trash👏🏻 forgive me. I don't have anything else to say except I can do better than this.

I hope you enjoyed!

Bye❤💜