Definitely a threat

The boys of Karasuno and the boys of Nekoma all stood in a line on front of one another. I look at the faces of each player from Nekoma before my eyes land on Kenma, the boy from yesterday. As well as the black haired boy who is seemingly friends with Kenma.

Knew it.

I turn back to Yachi and Kiyoko and help them with their things while carrying my own stuff.

"Thank you Y/n."

"No problem, it's the least I can do."

"Uh, Y/n! Can you help me with this bag please?!" Yachi stumbles to me with a bag that looks heavy enough to break her arms.

"Sure!" I take the bag from her and start to walk to the gym. All three of us walk together and go past some of the Nekoma boys.

"Such beauty!" Someone yells causing me to look over at them.

"Hm?"

A boy with a mohawk dyed blond stares at all three of us with hearts in his eyes.

"They've got three female managers? Hot, pretty, and cute?! Damn you Karasunooooo!" He shouts, tears in his eyes as he runs away. Two boys behind him snicker and give each other a high five.

"Y/nnnn!" I turn around to see Tanaka running at me with hearts in his eyes. "That looks heavy, let me carry it for you!" And without letting me answer he snatches the one of the bags from me.

"Um, I don't need help." I fix the strap of the other bag in my shoulder before I feel that slide off my shoulder. Turning my head I see Ennoshita holding my bag with a shy smile.

"I thought you could use some help."

"I really didn't but thanks. You too, Tanaka." I go to walk away only to see Kiyoko and Yachi had stopped and waited for me. Smiling, I jog up to them. Kiyoko links our arms together and leads us away from the boys. Yachi gives me a nervous glance before linking my other arm with hers as well. I could feel her shaking from nervousness.

As we continue to walk I look over and I see Hinata talking with Kenma. I unhook my arm from Kiyoko and Yachi and jog over to them both.

"So you really go to Nekoma?" Hinata asks.

"Mhm."

"Why didn't you tell us when we first met you?"

"You uh didn't ask..."

"But you said 'See you later' so you must've known."

"Hinata, you had Karasuno High School written on your T-shirt." I explain shaking my head.

"Oops." He says with a lop sided smile and scratches the back of his head.

"Hey, what's your business with our setter? Hm?!" The same boy from earlier that was crying asks as he walks up to us and gets in Hinata's face. Hinata starts to panic and tries to stutter up an excuse.

"Oh, I uh-oop." Hinata starts to back up until he runs into Tanaka, who, might I add, is still holding onto the bag he took from me.

"Shorty and the pretty girl are with us. So what's your business with them, brush head?"

"Ehh? What'd you say!?"

"You looking to rumble, ay city boy?!"

"Yea, you guys are about to rumble. The game is about to start. And stop saying city boy nobody says that. And if you're going to get into a fight don't do it while Y/n is around. I'd rather her not get caught up in your mess." Suga chimes in as he gently grabs my arm and tugs me away from them. Another boy approaches us.