Not. A. Date.

After looking at a few comments, it seems you guys are a little disappointed that there isn't gunna be a yandere coach Ukai. And bc I aim to please, if I get at least 10 people commenting on this saying they want a yandere coach Ukai I'll do it. I just wanna make sure that you guys really want him to be apart of it.

---

Morning comes too soon and light peeks from behind the curtains, pouring into the living room.

Your eyes slowly open and are met with the light. You groan and place your arm over your eyes, lying there for a few minutes. You then sit up and look around the room.

Everyone must still be sleeping. You think as the house is still and quiet. You get up from the couch and head upstairs to your room to see if Yamaguchi is awake. You open the door a little bit and peek inside. Yamaguchi is still sleeping soundly, his soft snores fill the room. You smile and close the door softly before heading back down stairs.

I'm making waffles. And so you head to the freezer and take out a box of frozen waffles and take two from the box. You pop them into the toaster and put the box back. You get out syrup, a plate, and a fork. What about wiped cream...?

These are very important decisions in your life. You move around the kitchen grabbing all the needed things, and you didn't even realize Yamaguchi grogily walking down the steps, rubbing the sleepyness out of his eye.

He watches as you not so gracefully glide through the kitchen, your sides hitting the corners of the counters, more than you'd like to admit.

The toaster goes off and your waffles pop up. You walk over and grab them placing them on your plate. Your turn around and see Yamaguchi standing there

You jump back but calm down soon after. "Jesus, you scared the crap outta me." You huff, but a smile breaks through making Yamaguchi blush.

"S-sorry..." He mumbles. You wave him off.

"It's fine," You assure him. "Hey, did you ever text or call your parents? If not, you might wanna do that. They must be worried about you." He nods his head.

"Y-yea, I did. They're home now..." He tells you. You hum.

"Ok, cool. Well, you can't leave until you get some waffles. As a wise donkey once said, 'I'm making waffles.'" You giggle. Yamaguchi furrows his brows but doesn't question you.

After about 15 minutes you both sit down and eat your waffles. It was quiet which didn't bother you, but it was killing Yamaguchi. He felt like he was bothering you and you just wanted him to leave already.

You finish before him and leave the kitchen, leaving Yamaguchi alone. He looked around the room trying to distract himself from the deafening silence. Until you come back with his school clothes all neatly folded up and cleaned.

"Figured you want these back." You say with a wink. "I'll place these with your bag." And you once again leave.

- time skip -

You watch as Yamaguchi puts his shoes on and picks up his bag. He slings it on his shoulder and looks at you.

"Um, thank you for letting me stay." He says, scratching the back of his head. "I'm sorry for showing up randomly last night."

"Oh Yams," You coo. "You're my friend and my friends are always welcomed here." He feels better after hearing those words, so much so he gained what little confidence he had and hugged you, catching you by surprise. After a few seconds of you not responding he could feel his confidence crumbling. Until you hugged him back, he let out a breath of air and relaxed into your arms.