The first kill

I unlock the door to my home and walk inside. I kick off my shoes and sluggishly walk up the stairs. I toss my things in the floor and flip onto my bed and snuggle into my sheets. I lazily dig into my pocket and take out my phone to text a certain pudding haired boy.

Baddest bitch 💋💅 11: 34 pm
Hey, it's Y/n
I got ur number from Hinata
Give me Kuroo's number
I wanna send him cat memes

Before I have time to set my phone down I see those three little bubbles pop up, indicating that Kenma is replying.

Pudding boy 11:35 pm
K
###-###-####

Baddest bitch💋💅🏻 11:36 pm

Thnx

I set my phone down and sleep. Because it is very much needed after doing absolutely nothing all day. Being lazy requires effort, believe it or not.

As I lay there on my bed ready to pass out I hear the front door open.

"Y/n! Come help me with the groceries!" My mom shouts. I groan and slide into the floor of my bedroom. I sluggishly pick myself up and head down stairs to help put every thing away. Once I make it to the kitchen I see she only has three bags filled with things. "Ha, gotcha. But I do need you to do something for me."

I scoff. "I don't think I wanna do it after your little prank." I tell her playfully.

She rolls her eyes and continues. "I need you to go down to the convenience store to grab something for your dad. I completely forgot." She digs into her purse and hands me some money. I salute her and head for the door and slip my shoes back on. "Hey! Wait a moment!"

"Yea?" She walks over to me and hands me something. "What the..."

"Press that thing right there." I do and a spark of electricity or something comes out. "Be careful with it."

"Mother, why are you giving me a taser?"

"You can never be too careful nowadays." She answers. "Now, off ya go! I made a small list. And don't worry, they're just little snacks that your dad wants." She hands me the list and I look at it as I leave the house.

It's only three things so it shouldn't take me too long to get what is needed. I stuff the taser in the pocket of my jacket and fold the list and place that there too.

I enter the store and head for the snack section and grab the things on the list.

Just grab what's needed and leave. It's getting late... Actually no it already is late and dark so I need to hurry up.

As I throw the last thing I need in the basket a group of boys walks in. I spare them a glance making sure to get a nice but short look at their faces and then continue on.

I head up to the counter and pay for my things and then leave. I keep a tight grip on the bag and keep my hand on the taser that sits in my pocket.

I could feel my heart beating against my rib cage and I honestly don't know why. As far as I could tell there was nothing out that could hurt me. I could feel adrenaline pumping through my veins making me more aware of my surroundings. Every strange noise made my heart skip. The cold wasn't helping me in the slightest.

I should've changed before I left.

As I was mentally smacking myself for my own stupidity I could hear the sounds of footsteps behind me. I could feel my heart drop to my stomach as I walked a little faster and as I held that taser a little tighter.