Date crashers

I guess coach Ukai will be part of the Karasuno yandere club. It would be more interesting with him. He'd use his authority as a coach to his advantage.

---

Oikawa and I talk while walking to our destination.

"So where are we going?" I ask.

"Hmm," He hums. "Not telling." I frown. "Can it not be a surprise?"

"I guess," I say frowning. "But, can I get a hint?"

He thinks for a moment before speaking. "It's where we're going for our date."

"That's the worst hint I've ever heard."

"I can't give you any hints. Just wait." The rest of the time is silent, but a comforable silence. But, I couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. Like something is burning holes into the back of my head. But whenever I look around, nobody is even paying attention to us. Which, I can't blame them, we're just two teenagers who are going out to have fun. Nothing special about us. But the feeling of being watched would always come back after I stop looking around.

I don't want to tell Oikawa about the feeling. I don't wanna ruin our little hang out. I don't wanna worry him.

For the time being, I'll ignore it. I'm sure I'm overreacting because I'll be alone with someone I don't know very well.

So lost in thought I didn't even realize we had stopped in front of a little cafe. Ik, I'm basic, but I like it.

"Sorry, it's not much." Oikawa apologizes, scratching the back of his head flashing me a small smile.

"It's ok, I'm sure I'll have fun." I reassure him. "Now, come one, let's go inside." I pull him towards the door and go to push it open but he gets to it first. He pushes it open making the little bell ring and walks inside,then gestures for me to walk inside. "Thank  you." I walk inside and get to the front desk, Oikawa following me.

I look around, taking it all in. He's right, it wasn't much. But, it was cozy and small. And they also had little cats running around. A cat cafe.

A women walks up to us. "Hello, welcome. Today is Siamese Saturday! So I hope you like Siamese cats. Please, follow me." She walks away and we follow her. She leads us to a table in a corner. We sit down across each other and she hands us two menus. "I'll be back to take your orders." And then she leaves.

"This is really cute. Thank you." I say. A cat brushes up against my leg, purring. I look under the table and pet it. It pushes it's face into my hand, it's purring a little louder. It then jumps up into my lap. I giggle.

"I'm glad you like it. I had no idea it was a cat cafe. I just saw it and knew that you'd like it." He explains, resting his head on his hands. The cat I was petting then jumps onto the table and walks over to Oikawa. It rubs it's face into his cheek and meows. He chuckles and strokes the cat.

I smile. "It seems to really like you." He smirks.

"I guess you could say I'm a pu-"

"Don't even finish that sentence, I swear to god." I cut him off. "Now is not the time to be making inappropriate jokes like that." I say holding back a smile and pick up the menu and begin looking for something to order.

"You're just saying that because you knew you'd laugh at it." I shrug.

"We'll never know." He playfully rolls his eyes and looks on the menu himself.

I couldn't help but look up at him every now and then, a few times I'd catching him looking at me too. To which I'd immediately look back down.

Our waitress return with a notebook and pen. "Are you ready to order?" She asks.