𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢.

"c'mon guys, be serious

"c'mon guys, be serious."
edye groaned, crossing her arms at fourthgrade, stevie, and ruben. the three were supposed to be helping her pick out an outfit for her day with fuckshit.

technically, it wasn't just any day but the day they were going on their first date. the two had gotten much closer if that was even possible after the i love yous.

fourthgrade only laughed at her frustration. she'd been going through her clothes for like twenty minutes now. "we are but you're giving us nothing to work with."

"dude, you dress like me any other time. show us some like girly stuff, even hoe stuff at this point." ruben suggested, vaguely paying attention as he played with her dog ziggy on the floor.

edye narrowed her eyes at ruben. they don't ever dress alike and what the hell was hoe stuff? "hey, i do wear girly stuff."

"nah, bras don't count." fourthgrade shook his head as he teased edye, earning slick laughs from stevie and ruben.

she huffed, giving him the finger before turning back to her pile of clothes. "whatever, y'all are haters. what about this skirt?" she held up a plaid mini skirt.

"bingo! easy access for-" ruben tried to explain before edye quickly cut him off, not trying to hear anything else from him.

edye slipped on the skirt, sliding her leggings off from under it, girl hack style. she then held up two pairs of shoes that she could possibly wear to match. "the vans or the boots?"

"boots for sure." fourthgrade commented. he always thought her signature boots made her look cool.

"agreed." ruben nodded.

"true.. now i just need a shirt." she spoke while slipping on the boots. so far she was satisfied with what they picked out.

"hm, just wear this one." stevie tossed a shirt that he liked at her. she changed out of her hoodie into the shirt not really caring about dressing in front of them. she was small so it wasn't like they were seeing much anyway.

"nice, you look good." ruben complimented her.

"thanks dudes," she said just as her phone vibrated, signaling a text from fuckshit. he had just let her know he'd pick her up within a hour. "he's on his way soon."

fourthgrade stood up, stretching before grabbing his skateboard and camera. "well, we should head out then." he said, the boys following suit.

"cool, i'll see you guys later," edye hugged them on their way out the door, giving ruben a kiss on the cheek despite his complaints. "thanks for the help!"

。˚༷。˚༷ ♡‧₊˚

"shits just embarrassing." fuckshit laughed, looking around awkwardly as edye danced to the cringeworthy theme park music.

"not you embarrassed," edye laughed as she continued to randomly dance. "dude you lost the bet and the game. also i get paid for this." they made a bet on game, whoever won could do anything to the loser. edye chose to make him embarrassed. for her it was more fun than it should be.

"must be in the circus cause edye that ain't it." fuckshit scrunched his face up, shaking his head at her. although, he did find her funny but no need to make edye's head bigger than it already was.

"more like magic city."

"yeah, right. well whenever you're done i'm tryna get a funnel cake or sum." he said, knowing his girlfriend didn't resist food at any time.

the thought of food made her stop. now he was talking. "fine, let's go." edye grabbed his hand letting him lead her to a food truck of his choice.

"what do you want?"

"funnel, like you said. and cotton candy?"

"anything for you, mamas." he smiled, smoothly wrapping his arm around her and kissed her forehead. edye blushed not totally used to the public displays of affection. on the other hand, he thought she looked fucking gorgeous and she even smelled like vanilla.

fuckshit ordered and paid for their food, leading edye to a table afterwards. "you're so sweet today." she grinned at him.

"bullshit, i'm always nice to you." fuckshit said, raising his eyebrow as he sat down beside her. he couldn't help but be so nice to her, the girl made him happy as fuck.

edye shrugged humorously, tearing a piece of cotton candy and casually feeding it to fuckshit. "hm, debatable."

IFUCKSHITUP JUST POSTED A PHOTO.

ifuckshitup young hot ebony takes on dom fuckshit spoiling her on a date 💘*** LIKES | *** COMMENTS

*** LIKES | *** COMMENTS

sunburnnotstevie parents 🤎👨‍👩‍👦

ifuckshitup baby ion have
no fuckin kids

ed.edd.andedye i- sir why did u think this caption was okay

ifuckshitup sir?? hmmm 🥴

aramis2hood food look good ngl

thatsonme right fuckshit im
tryna go onna date too

ifuckshitup hell nahhh

wynterszn awee so cute

ed.edd.andedye thank
you 💗

rubensk8s tbh edye was mine first smh

ed.edd.andedye i still
luv uuu

mynameisestee caption hahaha miss u guys !

ed.edd.andedye i see
everybody got jokes today

inthefourthgrade think im her stylist now, we can all agree ?

ifuckshitup disagree, fits trash

ed.edd.andedye LMAO hater