𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛.

edye, wynter, and aramis were located at the local music shop which also happened to be wynter's part time job

edye, wynter, and aramis were located at the local music shop which also happened to be wynter's part time job. it was honestly something that kept her busy and they pay wasn't too bad. they were casually waiting for her to get off so they could have the rest of the day to hangout.

edye and aramis were in the hip hop record section bonding over different rappers. if there was one thing her dad did right was introduce her to old school rappers. aramis was surprised by her knowledge sometimes, being an old head himself.

"i just think pac and nas were geniuses and that's that." aramis shrugged, picking up their debut albums.

"mm, brenda's got a baby! tupac wasn't the only one rapping about real shit though. i refuse to let y'all pay these other conscious rappers dust." edye reasoned.

"enlighten me."

"okay so boom there's wu-tang. the rza? odb? raekwon? method man? ghostface? inspectah deck? there's more obviously but like that whole group right there was solid as hell."

"nah, nwa is way better." wynter commented as she passed by them. edye laughed, waving her off.

"it's about the dynamics though. wu-tang were mad powerful, they each held their own weight. nwa needed eazy and cube. i said it, i don't care." edye held her hands up defensively.

aramis tilted his head as he thought about it. "i mean, that's kinda facts but ghostface and raekwon tried to kill each other several times, ain't no way i'm tryna be in a group like that. they had a good come up though. gangstas wanna be rappers. nowadays it's rappers wanna be gangstas."

"dude, that was also before they were a group foreal. at least a great friendship came out of it at the end. and you're right about that."

"is y'all done being geeks? cause i got things to do." wynter called out to them as she clocked out and grabbed her belongings.

aramis sucked his teeth. "don't be mad cause you uncultured. go stick to yo kendrick and cole."

。˚༷。˚༷ ♡‧₊˚

"bro, you good?" ray glanced at a sour faced fuckshit who sat behind the counter at motor avenue.

"i'm straight." he shook his head before just letting it all out anyway. "man, edye don't get no fuckin break, bruh. shit's getting me tight."

ray was confused, he thought things were going good after this week. "whatchu mean?"

"other than talking to her bum ass dad, you know dexter? well he coming round on some bull." he stressed, running a hand over his face.

ray nodded, seeing where this was going. "yeah, she told me y'all had the lil family talk. but what you gon' do bout dexter? cause last time i checked you ain't been fighting no more."

"i'mma handle that. that's what. he ain't gon' get away with shit especially when it come to my girl." to fuckshit it was one thing to mess with skating but edye off limits. dexter had too many chances.

ray rolled his eyes at fuckshit's plans. "c'mon now, you already know edye won't like that."

fuckshit smirked as he stood up. "that don't matter, i'll deal with that after i beat this dude ass."

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩
the show wutang an american saga deserved better idc

& if only y'all knew what i write before i edit these chapters lmaooo i'm goin to therapy and i'm taking edye and fuckshit with me, we be spencer james angry aight😤

unfortunately, (if you've haven't been keeping up with me on my message board) i've been going thru it so i'm sorry if this isn't a good update. i see all the notifs for this story and i realized i just don't wanna leave y'all hanging. but writing has been a good distraction for me & i still have great plans for this story <3